Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less no doubt, I'm sure there's gonna be less Petes totally made, and so I bet SS gets less than the other 3.

It has begun.. Medicom supases SS in the 12" release department. Damn.. an I was trying my hardest to stay away from Spidey3!

1000 to 1500 max. Depends on number of requests, Medi only makes as many as there are requests for. If SSC does bring over Pete you think they'll do a PPO like Symbiote Spider-Man or you think they'll just slip it into one of the newsletters?

According to MediCom's site Pete won't be released until October....you think SSC will offer him up this early?

The Mike said:
According to MediCom's site Pete won't be released until October....you think SSC will offer him up this early?

We still haven't gotten the pre-orders for the new Metal Gear Solid figures they previewed at Toy Fair...

Seth Gecko said:
Maybe they only got 500 of the comic symbiote i heard but we'll see.

Wow. I thought it was 1000.

I'm thinking it'll be a newsletter surprise, too. And the MGS4 figs will release at the same time. I hope.

Peter Parker looks nice and I'd buy it if I had the money, but I'm afraid that this might mean that Medicom won't give the Red & Blue, and Black Spideys alternative unmasked heads. :(

Ultimate Weapon said:
That's pretty effing cool looking. I'm being more impressed by Medicom's offerings all the time. I didn't think the two Spidey 3 figures looked to great, something about the leather-ish suit, but this figure is great.

Should I whine about what I can't have, emo style?

same here. i still have no idea why they're doing the red/blue suit in pleather. but may have to get this Parker.

In the long run I think I'd rather have the regular red and black suit showing instead of the black. Maybe my opinion will change after seeing the movie, but Parker wearing the black is like an asterik in his history.

To speak to screamingmetal's point, I find it odd that there's no Spider Man with Parker's head nor is there/has there been a battle damaged Spider Man with Parker's face showing through. Both those seem like home runs. Maybe for Spider Man 4?

there was a 12" 2 pack of Spidey and Doc Ock made for a Walmart exclusive. Toybiz i think made it. wasn't bad. Spidey had a good Toby sculpt and a rubber mask that slipped over that head. Ock had a nice cloth outfit.

Pics over at medi-world

016.jpg

Man....I want this over any of the Spider-Man 3 offerings. I looks amazing! They even got the zipper right and not the amazingly huge one that came with Ghost Rider.....I can't wait for this to be offered....

The Mike said:
Man....I want this over any of the Spider-Man 3 offerings. I looks amazing! They even got the zipper right and not the amazingly huge one that came with Ghost Rider.....I can't wait for this to be offered....
The zipper is black plastic here, the one on Ghost Rider needed to be plated steel to be accurate to the source material. Companies that make zippers apparently don't make plated steel zippers at such a small scale so Medicom used what they had to in order to achieve the right look.

Back