Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Push came to shove I'd still get the Black Suited Spidey and Parker. I could live without Venom or Red Suited Spidey if I had to.....since I don't I'm getting them all....:D

That close up makes me want this figure even more, but I'll have to pass and try to afford a couple of the regular Spidey 3 figures.

This is a must for me, if I have to drop Jango I will! I just hope they don't spring it on us outta the blue like Jango. Get the symbiot Spidey Venny, go on do it!

snakebeater said:
I've decided, this is the only spiderman 3 figure I'm gonna get.

If I could get just 1 right now, this would be it too........actually....I still might try.

rw23 said:
This is a must for me, if I have to drop Jango I will! I just hope they don't spring it on us outta the blue like Jango. Get the symbiot Spidey Venny, go on do it!

I'm with you there, the original three SM3 figures just turned up on the site at the same time as the newsletter and the Jango Fett went up for preorder with no warning whatsoever, so that doesn't bode well for this release IMHO.

Hopefully Sideshow will give fans some warning this time around, since alot of people will want this if they can't get it elsewhere.

I really hope Sideshow doesn't screw us and have it unannounced on Thursday with the newsletter like they did with Jango. That would really suck as I will not be at a computer Thursday night, I like many others I know will be at the movie theater in line for Spider-man. Being on the east coast, the newsletter is supposed to hit at 9:00, but usually is late. We have to be at the theater at 10:00. Hopefully they will give us some warning, or this is gonna be a close one.

Parker said:
I really hope Sideshow doesn't screw us and have it unannounced on Thursday with the newsletter like they did with Jango. That would really suck as I will not be at a computer Thursday night, I like many others I know will be at the movie theater in line for Spider-man. Being on the east coast, the newsletter is supposed to hit at 9:00, but usually is late. We have to be at the theater at 10:00. Hopefully they will give us some warning, or this is gonna be a close one.

i don't think it will sell out before you get to a computer.

That depends on number and announcement....I got my Jango waaaay before the Newsletter because of this site. If there are only 1000 Parkers and even if its not announced, people are going to be after this one....I have a feeling that waitlist is going to be long.

SILVER!!!
???

blog_spiderman3.jpg

Its not silver, its the light reflecting off of the similar to gun metal color of the webbing they use...(that light reflecting gives it a "silver" tone)

JABBATHERIDGE said:
True but given the price of the figure Medi should've found a way to inmitate the look a little better than they have.

True but either way the figure kicks ass!:rock :rock :rock

The Ringer said:
Should this be $100 dollars like the others?
It'll probably be $10 higher, like the Comic Symbiote Spidey. ;)

Either way, Pete's probably going to be kept in his box when I get him. I'll see if I can two, that way I can open atleast one. :)

Back