Medicom Peter Parker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so putting down my deposit at my local toy speciality store in Singapore for this.

They usually consolidate orders and deposits for these mailway figures, fill up the coupon that comes with the relevant figure (in this case, RAH normal and black spidey, as pointed out by Scarlet Spidey) and mail it off to their Japan contact. Then we wait.

The wait will kill me, just like how Medi Clark drove me mad previously. thankfully it arrived in the week just before my wedding last year.

Thankfully this time round, I'll have my Peter Parker (Comic version) kit bash to muck around with till this baby arrives.

The Mullet on that Peter always killed me.....I know that Peter was often pictured with one at that time but I would rather it had a more classic hairstyle.....I'm praying that another MediCom Peter is released with non-Emo hairstyle...

Mullets are cool again man!

Maybe not, great news Shaun, wish I was so lucky. Can't wait for pics of this dude.

shaun said:
Thankfully this time round, I'll have my Peter Parker (Comic version) kit bash to muck around with till this baby arrives.

I had forgotten how much I dislike Medi's civillian Marvel comic-based headsculpts. Blech.

Your bash is nice, though... where did you get that camera?

PosterBoyKelly said:
Mullets are cool again man!
Can't wait for pics of this dude.

Make that you and me, PBK!

metaphorge said:
Your bash is nice, though... where did you get that camera?

Thanks dude, got it in Singapore at a local flea market, heard it was a knock off based on a Hot Toys camera accessory.

chewblacca said:
Hey shaun, what body did you use for that Parker?

Hi chewblacca, I used Hot Toys Generation Life (HT GL) Caucasian Body for this bash. Problem is Medicom Comic Pete's complexion is so fair, it was very hard to find a body of a similiar skin tone. HT GL's Caucasian body seemed the fairest I could find, and has the added incentive of bendy fingers. I had to snip off the ball-jointed neck connector though, so the head's currently plugged on using a cyclindrical styrene stump (ripped off a Gundam sprue) and poster putty.

However, it is rather tall and doesn't look that great when posed next to Medicom Spiderman.

Sideshow will be selling him!! :rock

042607s3parker.jpg

It said just in time for Spider-Man week....does that mean next week PreOrder????

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmdammit!
That's cool.

just wish medi could fix the neck joint, quite unsightly and its been plaguing their figures as far back as andy warhol.

I think SS is listening for sure and is not a coincidence that we'll be getting this.NICE:chew

creature4000 said:
the question now is when are we going to be able to order???:emperor

The pattern for the last year or two, almost without fail, has been a preview followed by the pre-order the following week, so we should be able to order it next Thursday. I would be willing to bet on it!!! :D

I was more excited about this figure than I was the Con exclusives. :lol

I'm glad SS is going to have a small amount to sell. :rock

Back