Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Darkness said:
newnewimg0001ln8.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

Damn, Trautman does look pretty damn good next to John!

Great collection!!!
man... I'm | | close of going crazy... desperately searching for a HT superman..

snakebeater said:
man... I'm | | close of going crazy... desperately searching for a HT superman..

Keep checking HLJ and Toy Square. A guy I know got a HT Supes from HLJ just the other week, and I saw a Clark Kent back in stock at Toy Square very briefly. So it seems new stock keeps popping up every now and then.

with human sculpts like hot toys' newest world's end jack sparrow, sideshow should hang up their feeble attempts at the hu-mans and stick to the monsters. this one is just absolutely...absolute! this actually looks like a picture of depp and not of their product.

ref2-6589.jpg

WOW! I wish I liked POTC so I could talk myself into getting that one.

For all the nay-sayers out there that say Hot Toys can't do a perfect likeness.

Hot Toys is #2 on my list, only because the licenses right now, but that seems to be changing with every release.

The hot Toys stuff looks so awesome but they don't make anything I'm into enough to buy a figure of. Hopfully they will aquire something I like so I can add some Hot Toys to my collection.

Just saw this on the Hot Toys Site

Exciting news for Predator collectors!

If you think we have already created all kinds of Hot Toys Predator and no more will be coming, that’s NOT true! We are proud to announce that we’ve just granted the movie license of PREDATOR 2 successfully. That means your collection of HT Predator is not end yet! Product images will be debut in JUNE.

LordAzrael said:
Just saw this on the Hot Toys Site

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY@+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I may bite on the Predator 2 version instead of holding out for a classic Predator. I just want one from the REAL Predator movies...not that AVP crap!! :D

Worse comes to worse, I can always sell the Predator 2 version to fund a Predator 1 purchase.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
I may bite on the Predator 2 version instead of holding out for a classic Predator. I just want one from the REAL Predator movies...not that AVP crap!! :D

Worse comes to worse, I can always sell the Predator 2 version to fund a Predator 1 purchase.

Thinking the same thing SP.

Does anyone have any screen or ref shots of the P2? If it looks pretty much like P1 this is awaesome news.

Sith Lord 0498 said:

Or you can keep them both!!!!!!:chew :chew :chew :chew

On the subject of HT I just got finished watching First Blood for the 1st time and I am stocked about getting the new Rambo 3 figure as well as watching the rest of the movies. HT is blowing away the sixth scale copetition.:chew

I WANT HT TO MAKE CONAN THE BARBARIAN FIGURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
connan.jpg

ConanPose.jpg

Very nice collection. Like others have mentioned I look forward to seeing Rocky in your collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back