Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
conan011.jpg
conan3.jpg

Yeah Les is second to none, although I must say he might want to revisit this one. Since he made it there have been much better Arnold sculpts and improved bodies. I wouldn't mind seeing an FML Conan v.2.0 on a Hot Toys muscle body and also one with the black and white striped body camoflauge when they invade Thulsa Doom's lair. That would be the Conan of my dreams.

dekadentdave said:
Yeah Les is second to none, although I must say he might want to revisit this one. Since he made it there have been much better Arnold sculpts and improved bodies. I wouldn't mind seeing an FML Conan v.2.0 on a Hot Toys muscle body and also one with the black and white striped body camoflauge when they invade Thulsa Doom's lair. That would be the Conan of my dreams.
conan.jpg
Hells YEah!!!! and WOW Les is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pics Dave i really did not know how kick ass Les is at this customizing thing!

Then I suggest you enlighten yourself by visiting his customs page and prepare to pick your jaw up off the floor.

dekadentdave said:
Then I suggest you enlighten yourself by visiting his customs page and prepare to pick your jaw up off the floor.
whats the adress?

p!tu said:
conan.jpg
Hells YEah!!!! and WOW Les is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the pics Dave i really did not know how kick ass Les is at this customizing thing!

A Conan series from HT would be awesome. This one would be the grail of the series for me.

The only problem using the existing body would be it would be too short. Particularly if you pose it next to Rambo.:emperor

Yeah, I think a HT Conan would rock, but I would like them to develop a whole new bigger badder muscle body for it!!! Maybe Drago's body would work?? Its bigger than the standard muscle boddy right??

Anyway I would be in for 3 or 4 versions of Conan for sure:rock:rock:rock

Drago is too tall for Arnold. The 13" Big Boy body is about right (height-wise but I can't recommend it).

I wouldn't have a problem with them using a body the same height as Rocky/Rambo but just a bit more muscled up and it would be perfect.

King Darkness said:
Yeah, I think a HT Conan would rock, but I would like them to develop a whole new bigger badder muscle body for it!!! Maybe Drago's body would work?? Its bigger than the standard muscle boddy right??

Anyway I would be in for 3 or 4 versions of Conan for sure:rock:rock:rock
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Yeah man... I would love to see Conan figs.... I've tried to make the Black and White Thulsa Doom lair version myself, but had some trouble finding a body that would work. Gone over it with Les himself and still can't find anything.... not unless we can get some paint that will stick to those rubber bodies without rubbing off.

But if HT would do it, I'd get every single one! :rock

I'd get it if they made a jack ol greenleaf.. I have fond memories of this movie.. as faulty as they are the movie was pretty cool.. I liked the imagery of the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back