Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
King Darkness said:
Hey buddy!!!!!!

You watch you tongue about Korn!!! And FYI they have been around since the early 90's bud!

:peace

Yeah, but they missed the boat when it mattered. Instead they signed at a time when the music business was not nearly as adventurous and were pre-packaged and over-marketed.

:D

I'll take the raw chaos of the late 80's early 90's punk rock to the glossy over production of the late 90's any day of the week.

*hides behind Kurgan banner to avoid anger*

pixletwin said:
Yeah, but they missed the boat when it mattered. Instead they signed at a time when the music business was not nearly as adventurous and were pre-packaged and over-marketed.

I'll take the raw chaos of the late 80's early 90's punk rock to the glossy over production of the late 90's any day of the week.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

pixletwin said:

Agree to disagree.

Now than, back to Hot Toys talk:rock

dekadentdave said:
Boys definitely got a korn kobb up his ass.

Its amazing how resilient this Kurgan banner is... Its like the words bounce off me...

:monkey5

One question I have been wondering:

What material are the HT heads made of? Are they hollow or solid?

pixletwin said:
Its amazing how resilient this Kurgan banner is... Its like the words bounce off me...

:monkey5

One question I have been wondering:

What material are the HT heads made of? Are they hollow or solid?

Solid like a rock!

I prefer biscuits.
sides_biscuits.jpg

(but not the "limp" variety).

pixletwin said:
I prefer biscuits.

(but not the "limp" variety).

Now THERE was a piece of shat band!!!

Can we put Fred Durst in the Hummer too Marc?

p!tu said:
well if you say so!

i was just trying to protect you King!:rotfl

No prob.

It wouldnt be the first thread I started that ended in the Sandbox:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back