"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My thoughts;

He looks absolutely FANTASTIC--but there seem to be a few minor issues. As with Obi-Wan, they seem to have gone too dark with the colors--Faramir should be even lighter than Boromir in beard and hair, and this one is just plain brown--he should have light strawberry-blond hair, or at least reddish. Also, the cloak is brown, so in that regard Sideshow has failed. HOWEVER, the figure in all is simply MARVELOUS and I am forever grateful that my great desire is so near at hand!!! Thank you Sideshow!!!

I hate to be the one saying this (you knew someone would), but from what I've seen, the production piece doesn't live up to the prototype (again). I was excited when I pre-ordered this and now I'm not. I don't know if it's the waiting period between these figures or the lack of characters I'd really like to see, or the fact that I would feel compelled to re-paint yet another sideshow sculpt. Borimir's been the best do far. I might get out of the 1/6 line and dip into the 1/4 PF line when I see something good.

I just got my notice that Faramir is arriving at the Sideshow warehouse in 10-12 days, so I will have him in about 3 weeks! I am excited to be getting him, but I can't help but feel deflated that we don't have the next figure to look forward to yet. He is going to look great next to Boromir!

Seaward said:
I just got my notice that Faramir is arriving at the Sideshow warehouse in 10-12 days, so I will have him in about 3 weeks! I am excited to be getting him, but I can't help but feel deflated that we don't have the next figure to look forward to yet. He is going to look great next to Boromir!
its gonna suck:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back