"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jun 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kool-AidMan.jpg

pixletwin said:
did you get you shipping notice?
Sorry I should of made it more clear. I was just commenting on that above they posted it should be coming in around the 12th in the retailer rumor mill. Sorry for the rush.:lol I wish, but it should be soooooooooooon.:D

Captain Faramir said:
Good thing I got here after you made that post, otherwise I would have flipped! I hope he comes soon now, it's June and I want my Faramir already!!!!

Wasn't it May and you wanted your Faramir already? For that matter wasn't it April and you wanted your Faramir already? For that matter wasn't it March---

Oh, you get the point.:D

Oh for pete's sake I've wanted Faramir since they started the 12" line (well long before that but I mean a Sideshow version)! I've been waiting forever, then the preview took forever with all those little hints and sneak peaks, then finally the PPO, and now waiting waiting waiting . . . I'm almost at the point where I can't take it much longer!!!

Nonetheless, I must endure to the end. Faramir will come, and on that day there shall be such rejoicing as to be worthy of long remembrance in song and lore!

I would absolutely fall over with laughter if as soon as he arrives you post a negative review----

Please? Pwetty pwease? It'd be hilarious.:rotfl

I kid. I kid.

I feel like a kid on X-mas morning everytime I get home from work to find that the magical Santa sleigh--er, Fed-Ex truck has brought another package to open (as I did this week with Yavin Luke, Not A Cave Enviro, and Legacy Lazenby Bond)--- I'm sure that when Faramir arrives on your doorstep your head might implode with joy...

Messy.:D

Fear not friends, for there will be no heart-attacks, no explosions, nor any disasters of any kind when he arrives. I wouldn't risk losing any precious time with him because of a trip to the hospital or anything like that. :cool: Man, I can't even sit still in my chair when I think about him. I can't believe he's so close, though at the same time it's been so long I'm going nuts--oh please, please Sideshow, how much longer?!?!? :confused:

WHAT, that sucks. That looks nothing like Faramir. Just kidding, just wanted to beat the ones who are bound to say it. I think he looks great, and cant wait to add him to my collection.

Awesome! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you !

Memnoch21 for selling me your preorder.

Back