"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*gasp!*

Can it be? Maybe . . . can that be it? Sideshow, do you really really love me that much? If that's why, then all hope is restored! There is light, and beauty, that no evil can touch! Oh hope renewed, let us take heart my friends! There is still hope!

Entropy Chicken said:
maybe they heard Capt. Faramir and are fixing the cloak color.

I wouldnt mind... i always didnt mind delays as long as it's due to making better adjustments and improvements to the product. let's hope so! :cool:

Capt faramir will be the happiest person.

LOTR: Faramir, Son of Denethor 12-inch figure - #9211 & Ex. #92111 Now September 2009

Heh heh heh...:D

You mock my pain! :monkey2

:lol Really though, I hope that is the cause of the delay. I would really hate to endure all this waiting only to see his cloaked colored erroneously. If they fix it though, I'll tell you all this--he'll be the greatest 1:6 figure of all time! Yes indeed! :D

I don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but I am pretty sure the delay has more to do with CIV than with changing Faramir's cloak color. I hate to be a "storm crow" but I'd also hate to get my hopes up only to be dissappointed (if thats possible.. Even if they don't change the cloak color he will still be awesome).

pixletwin said:
I don't mean to be a negative Nancy, but I am pretty sure the delay has more to do with CIV than with changing Faramir's cloak color. I hate to be a "storm crow" but I'd also hate to get my hopes up only to be dissappointed (if thats possible.. Even if they don't change the cloak color he will still be awesome).

Dang Nancy. The Cap' been through enough.

(but I agree) :D

pixletwin said:

Negative Nancy Negative Nancy Negative Nancy!!!

Alas, I'm inclined to agree, but I nonetheless keep my hopes up. You never know! And if not, hey, I still have Faramir!

You know, it's kind of funny how last year I was looking forward to Obi-Wan more than any other figure, and yet he was delayed again and again, and I waited it out ok. Now once again, I'm waiting for my figure, only this one is even more special to me than Obi-Wan was--still, every figure I look forward to seems to be postponed for one reason or another. Good thing I'm a patient guy lol. :rotfl

My heart is heavy . . . I sense an impending woe in regards to Faramir's arrival. May not this passing shadow be the tidings of some further delay! Oh Sideshow, don't assail me with any more news of evil tonight!

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!

Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.

A day may come when the courage of men fails,

when we forsake our friends

and break all bonds of fellowship,

but it is not this day.

An hour of wolves and shattered shields,

when the age of men comes crashing down,

but it is not this day!

This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth,

I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!

Just a few more weeks. A few more and we'll be getting our "shipping soon" notices...and a preorder notice for :gandalf. I just know it.:D

Back