"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno Ed. This one looks like an accurate colour to me. I don't even think I would call it brown... It is a kinda of musty green.

9211_press02-001.jpg

(actually, I just wanted and excuse to post a picture of this exquisite figure.

:D

Any excuse is a good one in this case. :cool:

And yeah, the cloak is correct in those pics, in fact perfect I would say, but so far the pictures from all the latest conventions show it to be quite brown, hence my confusion. Which are we getting? :confused:

I think Sideshow needs more recognition for the work going into this line. While the other companies are mastering new types of figures and engineering, Sideshow has reached a level of detail and quality in this line which is only enhanced by the exquisite design of the LOTR films. There is a natural quality inherent in the costumes, characters, and designs which gives them a life that is hard to create in machines and robots. I love all those other lines, but the wholesome, natural feeling of these figures is simply beautiful beyond any other 1:6 line I have seen. I'm SO happy they are making LOTR!!!

Now can we get Faramir please? PLEASE?!?!?!? At least some cloak answers, or pictures? :confused:

Hey there Cap... sent you a PM. (trying to reach you through your first love---- Faramir)

Me too. Of all the Sideshow stuff I have on preorder, this one is what I am most excited about.

Thank you Memnoch21 for selling me your preorder!!! :blissy

Darth Sheba said:
Captain...I know you're around here somewhere...

I got three words for ya...

End. Of. May.

:D :D :D

I think the Captain should get a countdown widget for the wait! :)

Sure hope my waitlist converts (but not until after ClV please :)...

jedibear said:
I think the Captain should get a countdown widget for the wait! :)

Sure hope my waitlist converts (but not until after ClV please :)...

I love Captain's excitement, I feed off it, and I as well am waiting eagerly for that waitlist conversion. :D

Well I am now moved back home in southern California for the summer, just in time too! Now Faramir will get to me all the sooner! Ha ha ha!

Oh man end of May...that's enough time for me to save up my pennies in preparation for his arrival! The other three are looking good as always, but come on! This is FARAMIR! He shall truly be the greatest 1:6 figure of our age. Long may the world rejoice in his presence!

Just look at the pictures--the variety of materials, the exquisiteness of his design, the magnificent sculpt, and the wonderful colors and patters, not to mention his fantastic bow and beautiful blade. What could possibly be better? Nothing! Nothing I tell you! Long live Faramir! Soon may he come!!!

Captain Aldeggon said:
Just look at the pictures--the variety of materials, the exquisiteness of his design, the magnificent sculpt, and the wonderful colors and patters, not to mention his fantastic bow and beautiful blade. What could possibly be better? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

What about a green cloak? :monkey1

Aw shucks--you're right.

Sideshow, can we get some information here please? What's up with his cloak, huh? Come on, just a little help here? We want to know! We NEED to know!!!

My favorite alien Jedi (Plo Koon) and my favorite character in all fiction (Faramir)--what could be better?

The three we have look so good together, Faramir is going to make this line dazzle in a whole new way! I can't wait to see more official images of him; he's so wonderful! I'm just so happy we're really, finally going to get him!!!

My favorite alien jedi is Ki Adi.. for some reason he has always reminded me of James E. Faust... :confused: :D

Back