"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't live here, I just . . . well, I mean come on, I get out now and then, just not often. After all I probably owe more than half of my posts to the LOTR forums. That's almost 2000 now, by the way. All thanks to Faramir....

Speaking of which, I have a spot all cleared out here for him, where all can partake of his wonderful excellence!

I've decided the first pose I take with him will be in a back to back pose with Boromir... The Lords of Gondor do battle together! :D :eek: :D

I'm thinkin a cool pose would be to have Framir on his knees holding the cloven horn but that is so sad and doesn't show off all the fantastic costuming on him. Now Hopfully GREEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

He's coming soon! Oh the wait is killing me!!!

92111.jpg

In honor of Faramir's imminent arrival, I hereby change my name to
Captain Faramir
I don't know how long I'll keep it this way, but if it turns out well I just may keep it thus. After all, most people associate it with me anyway!

Captain Faramir said:
In honor of Faramir's imminent arrival, I hereby change my name to
Captain Faramir
I don't know how long I'll keep it this way, but if it turns out well I just may keep it thus. After all, most people associate it with me anyway!

Why oh why??? How did you do that by the way (did you have to get the Darklord to work his dark magic on you?)?

Back