"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed on at 12:00 and I was signed off at 12:00 (cst). 1250, I was pretty surprised by this edition size.

jzgenx19 said:
I signed on at 12:00 and I was signed off at 12:00 (cst). 1250, I was pretty surprised by this edition size.

I think it's because it took a LONG TIME to sell out Legolas...plus, Boromir has an exclusive ES of 1750, and a regular ES of 2000. I think SS is starting to see that LOTR isn't as in demand as SW, thus lower edition sizes. This is similar to a franchise like X-Files, that started with edition sizes of 4500, and dropped back to under 1,000...

Still, these LOTR figs are AWESOME, IMO!

I agree that was the fastest one yet. It was a piece of cake.

Did anyone get it for free by using all your Reward Points? I plan on saving mine for the next lotr PF.:D

i think the lower edition size may be due to the fact that he only got 1 exclusive unlike the others. so there may be people especially those overseas who may rather order the regular from other stores at a lower price perhaps if they feel they could do without the broken horn.

that said... why only 1 exclusive... :monkey5

I just reserved my Faramir exclusive. Personally, I'm not surprised that the Faramir exclusive didn't sell out really quickly. I was betting on it, I figured that if he was still available after 1:30 EST, I would buy it. I won't pick up the regular edition, though. One Faramir is good enough for me. It was more of a completist thing.

LOTR 12" usually last most of the day...although they've brought the ES down considerably.

Also, as far as one exclusive item this time: I'm guessing its a way to cut costs without having to raise the prices on this line.

This is the first LOTR 12" I've seen that already has an LE of 1200. Wonder what the regular LE will be?

And where is this puzzle you guys keep talking about?

Back