SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not like the stock market? :(
:

:

:

:
:wave:
:)

I know shocking right...this hobby is amazing...from the rad (thats right fellas i may have been gone for a but the rad revolution is still in effect) people you meet to reliving a child hood memory every time you look at a favorite statue and/or collection. Have fun and enjoy the ride.

I want this Skaar so bad, I am way too late. Just started reading comics and ally want this piece. Unfortunately, I'm not very wealthy, and can't afford the ridiculous 1000$ prices on eBay...

Birthday is in a week, and I am for ever sadened.

$1000? You can get him easily for half that on ebay. Skaar doesn't seem to be quite as popular as Hulk so his prices have stayed fairly low.

I want this Skaar so bad, I am way too late. Just started reading comics and ally want this piece. Unfortunately, I'm not very wealthy, and can't afford the ridiculous 1000$ prices on eBay...

Birthday is in a week, and I am for ever sadened.

Welcome to the forum.

At this second there are not that many listed but if you look at competed listings the only ones that are selling are going for $550 or less... just keep watching and wait a bit, you will find one.

Thanks. I don't want to sound like I'm complaining, but I'm really hoping to get it around the retail price it sold for.

I don't know if I'm being unrealistic, but I hope someone can really help me out one day. Haha

Thanks again for the info.

Also, has there been any fake Skaar's sold on eBay. If so, how can you tell? Color, definition, a serial number?

Also, has there been any fake Skaar's sold on eBay. If so, how can you tell? Color, definition, a serial number?

Welcome to the forum savage. Also I have found the most reasonable prices for pieces to be here on the sale section of this forum. Keep an eye on there as much as possible and something should come up.

Thanks guys. Do you think it is unrealistic to want one for around 400$?

Its hard to say as I have not been following this particular piece closely but the one thing I will say is I have seen that being patient pays off as things eventually pop up on the for sale thread at a reasonable price.

I know Arctic and Bodie, it looks awesome!

You're pumping me up even more! Haha

Unfortunately though, like I said earlier. I really don't have a lot of money. I have been saving money this whole year, and I'd need to get a really good deal in order to get one.

I just can't help it, it's so awesome.

I know Arctic and Bodie, it looks awesome!

You're pumping me up even more! Haha

Unfortunately though, like I said earlier. I really don't have a lot of money. I have been saving money this whole year, and I'd need to get a really good deal in order to get one.

I just can't help it, it's so awesome.

Well if I see something pop up I'll try and remember to send you a message. Good luck. :hi5:

Yeah, $400 for the reg could be doable but not the Exc. And while the axe is cool I have the reg and its just as kick *** so if the price difference is too big the reg is fine.

Back