SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...and I'm in Iowa...;)

I expect a lot of people wanting this now that Gladiator Hulk is out.

(Like myself.)

That's not good news :(

I mean, the piece looks great so it deserves the attention. Just really unfortunate that I can't afford much... Hahaha

Last edited:
Also, what is this statue made out of? Is it pretty durable or what?

This piece may well go down as the last durable/quality piece SSC ever produces. It is that well made. While this piece is not solid polystone, it is pretty damn close. This is a 40 lbs statue. No eggshell thin casting for this piece. SSC has started to make hollow thin cast pieces on just about all of their larger statues of late. We can only wish that their future releases are as well made as the Skaar PF. In terms of craftsmanship and design, this piece is mind blowingly good. No other statue has impressed me more over the last year or 2. NONE!

This piece may well go down as the last durable/quality piece SSC ever produces. It is that well made. While this piece is not solid polystone, it is pretty damn close. This is a 40 lbs statue. No eggshell thin casting for this piece. SSC has started to make hollow thin cast pieces on just about all of their larger statues of late. We can only wish that their future releases are as well made as the Skaar PF. In terms of craftsmanship and design, this piece is mind blowingly good. No other statue has impressed me more over the last year or 2. NONE!

That's great to hear man, thanks. Now I just need to get my paws on one of these bad boys for a good price. Sucks to work check to check...

Wish I had something of value to trade for or towards it. Haha

That's great to hear man, thanks. Now I just need to get my paws on one of these bad boys for a good price. Sucks to work check to check...

Wish I had something of value to trade for or towards it. Haha

You will have no regrets if you can score this piece. I think it's safe to say you will NEVER see a better statue of this character made. Good luck securing one. It is worth the hunt.

he's right.. you won't be disappointed quality wise and wonder where your money went.

Just 3 weeks ago someone on another forum picked up an EX for around $425.00. This is a fantastic piece and the quality is excellent; however, he is not well known like the Hulk so there is still a good chance at you landing one at a decent price.

Thanks guys.

Really appreciate all the info, will keep you updated.

Yeah, if you want that feeling of how statues were made back in SSC early days. This would be the prefect statue to have in your collection, so that every statue you get afterwards can be judged against it.

Yeah, if you want that feeling of how statues were made back in SSC early days. This would be the prefect statue to have in your collection, so that every statue you get afterwards can be judged against it.

Haha, sounds like disappointment might be in my future if I compare to the skaar pf? Is that what you're saying? Haha

I can't wait.

:exactly: You nailed it perfectly IL. With the way SSC is making hollow eggshell thin statues nowadays, I fear Skaar may very well be the last quality constructed statue SSC ever releases. I hope I'm wrong but the last few releases (Hulk MAQ & Rhino COM) have me worried. The Bats PF is what gives me some hope. That bad boy is listed at 30 lbs on their website. That should be a well made piece if that number holds up. It's just odd how Batman can clock in at 30 lbs and statues of characters who are much more massive (Hulk & Rhino) come in at 10 lbs less. :lol It just feels all kinds of wrong.

Back