SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People complain that they cant get Hulk right, can you imagine the crap spewing out of peoples mouth if this ever got made.

I would still watch it. And give me Planet Hulk movie too.

I think a planet hulk movie is entirely based on the success of Guardians of the Galaxy...

But, a Planet Hulk movie would make me go from 6 to midnight.

Can anyone take some really high definition/good quality photos of this guy with a black back drop or something?

Want to use it as a gamer tag picture

Grab Skaar while you can! Once Gladiator Hulk is released people will realize the Galdiator is alone unless placed with his Skaar. Also, Skaar was a givaway compared to new statues. 30 pounds, Awesome size and quality, Switch out hand and backpack weapon........ Just as much statue as Gladiator and Apocolypse and did not cost $599. If Skaar came out this winter I am sure it would be $499. I am just hoping Gladiator is heavier and as high quality as the $379 Skaar. It must be for almost twice the price....right?????

Just got skaar ex, has a clean break in the hair on one side and a lil paint nicks in some places but man Was I blown away its simply amazing, so heavy and awesome plus at the price of $380 shipped for the ex even with the clean hait break I'm not going to complain will post some pics later!!

Couple of pics from my Skaar PF excl that I bought back in the days.
It really is one of those pieces that once set up & stare at it, your mind is blown away.

Just got skaar ex, has a clean break in the hair on one side and a lil paint nicks in some places but man Was I blown away its simply amazing, so heavy and awesome plus at the price of $380 shipped for the ex even with the clean hait break I'm not going to complain will post some pics later!!

Wow! 380 shipped? I paid 600.00 for mine. Congrats on the super deal. And he's only limited to 500 ex!

Yes it's the last solid not hollow statue. Anyone who thinks we will get another like this solid statue is fooling themselves. I did sell mine because I just never liked the character at all. I used him as hulk until I can get a real hulk pf. I do like the gladiator hulk and the many new sneaks of the others coming soon. All I need is one hulk, so I will wait it out until they are all released to see which one is the best. These days most even get cheaper by waiting because of the higher starting buy prices.

Congrats on your pick up. This statue is sheer AWESOMENESS! A truly great piece in every way.

Here are some pics of my Skaar Ex #277 like I said got It for a great deal of $380 shipped had a ship one of the hair strands near the side of head but since it was a clean break not noticeable to me And really think this is one of the best statues for me and really really Heavy!!

Back