SKAAR, Son of Hulk, 1/4 scale!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lucky, mine came in perfect as far as I can tell. I got number 483, so by then the painter is an expert I presume since no paint errors on mine at all. And I am very picky.

Are you going to try and pick up another one later or is that it for you?

That's it for me. Don't get me wrong though its a really wonderful piece & is future grail in my opinion but I have to draw the line somewhere. And with the unfortunate flaws with what I got & with the replacement, had to start with this one.

For someone who had this, congrats to everyone who got it! Truly an amazing piece! :duff

got my reg yesterday and boy is he nice !!! totally dont get it he is still not sold out for that reasonable price !

got my reg yesterday and boy is he nice !!! totally dont get it he is still not sold out for that reasonable price !

many people are keeping their money to buy the hulk maquette from the avengers but nevertheless i expect skaar to be sold out soon

Out for delivery today. UPS came to the house before I got home from the airport yesterday. EX should be here soon.

HE'S HERE! Number 37/500 in da house. MY GOD what a BEAST this is. Stunning in every way. He arrived mint with NO issues. :yess:

He is massive. What a great piece. Olivetti/ Gore group should take a bow on this piece. It's perfect. The Axe is HUGE. I LOVE THIS PIECE! One of the rare true mixed media pieces in my collection. Since I received this a little later than everyone else, my praise for this piece is rather redundant. However, everyone that owns this piece knows just how special it is.

Before I sign off, MAJOR props to Avfin for helping to acquire this piece. Rick agreed to the trade that secured this bad boy for me. I only hope that Rick enjoys the Rhino EX as much as I do this piece. Thanks again Rick.

Just scrapped my pennies together. Used 115.00 in reward points and caved and ordered the reg.

Bugs me to no end that it's not the EX but I don't want to miss out on this guy.

Just scrapped my pennies together. Used 115.00 in reward points and caved and ordered the reg.

Bugs me to no end that it's not the EX but I don't want to miss out on this guy.

Good investment in points used on Skaar Amber. Though it's not the ex, you should like him very much :)

I feel you but since I got the reg.. I dont care. The sculpt .. the statue is so amazing.. you not really focusing just on the weapon he is holding.

The sword if freaking HUGE bro.. could be a life size dagger ! You will love it no matter what.. promise :)

Can't go wrong with either edition. Just the matter of time, the regular edition will be sold out.

Agreed. I got the regular and I can't take my eyes off of it. Great Great Great statue...if you are willing to fork over the dough for an EX get it, but if you are fine with just having a great representation of Skaar you won't go wrong with the regular.

Back