TDK two face sculpt in the making

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Neo, tried to email you but it said your inbox was full. I see your messages contain a picture featuing Batman and then 2 Joker faces/heads. Is the last one actually Heath or is that someone's sculpt. Really amazing.

Hi Neo, tried to email you but it said your inbox was full. I see your messages contain a picture featuing Batman and then 2 Joker faces/heads. Is the last one actually Heath or is that someone's sculpt. Really amazing.

Dude that picture has nothing to do with Neo - it is a picture Adam (Imaresqd1) posted of heads he was working on, the ones on the extreme left are plain heath ledger heads he was working on

Dude that picture has nothing to do with Neo - it is a picture Adam (Imaresqd1) posted of heads he was working on, the ones on the extreme left are plain heath ledger heads he was working on
Maybe it's my signature! :)
It's a bobbyc headsculpt buddy :)
you can find information on it in the dc section!
unfortunately it's sold out :x

Hope you don't mind Adam, but thought I would post your initial WIP from your thread ages ago to keep this alive. :)

Not sure if it will be this one or a new one, but scary how good this looks even at such an early stage!!

2881541412_bb676c7514.jpg

Cheers

Back