The Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I'm gonna see this, because of that *****ing 3D :mad: Apparently in smaller theatres they refuse to show 2d versions. I just watched WWZ 3D and it just made my head hurt. Not to mention how totally useless those 3d gimmicks were. Those god awful *****ing 3d-classes are like some kind of a medieval torture device. I mean, did anyone bother to test those first. The person who likes those must also like getting butt*****ed with a rusty pipe. Specially if you wear classes that doubles the pain.

Maybe I just wait BD release. It is a pity that this new and wonderful tehnology makes watching movies an awful experience.

Had to rant, for the coming friday would be the premiere, but this 3d just bothers me. Even in the next town they show only 3D-version.

I don't know if I'm gonna see this, because of that *****ing 3D :mad: Apparently in smaller theatres they refuse to show 2d versions. I just watched WWZ 3D and it just made my head hurt. Not to mention how totally useless those 3d gimmicks were. Those god awful *****ing 3d-classes are like some kind of a medieval torture device. I mean, did anyone bother to test those first. The person who likes those must also like getting butt*****ed with a rusty pipe. Specially if you wear classes that doubles the pain.

Maybe I just wait BD release. It is a pity that this new and wonderful tehnology makes watching movies an awful experience.

Had to rant, for the coming friday would be the premiere, but this 3d just bothers me. Even in the next town they show only 3D-version.

I love 3D and unfortunately my theater sometimes shows 3D the first show of the day, shows after that are 2D. I had to see Pacific Rim at 9:30 in the morning in order to catch it in 3D. But at least they have an option and allow people to choose for themselves.

Side note: I do wear prescription glasses under the 3D glasses and it has never bothered me in the least.

Superman

Just wear an eye patch under the 3D glasses and problem solved, it becomes 2D. ;)

Back