What should be done to killers?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulf

Super Freak
Reaction score
Whoosh, I've been in panic mode or morning. This theater is only 2 blocks away from my cousin (almost brothers). I talked to him yesterday and he told me he and his girlfriend were going at midnight. Finally got a hold of him a couple hours ago, he told me they skipped because he switched shifts at work.

____ this guy. I hope they use excessive force with this stupid mother ____er. I hope they beat the ____ out of him and just watch him cry, I hope he's big burtha's little _____ in prison.

Yeah that will solve it! That will bring back those who died. Justice! :slap

EDIT: I didn't start this thread. They moved the discussion out from the actual thread about the shootings... It apparently wasn't allowed there but joking about the tragic event was...

Last edited:
Re: 14 shot dead at movie theater

Lifetime in jail.

How does more violence solve anything? Beating him? The cops? Wow. It just shows the level of stupidity of some people.

Edit: Make that 15 lifetimes in jail.

Why, so you can pay to have him rot in prison?

This guy deserves the worse death possible. I guess you don't have any family so you wouldn't understand. :dunno

Why, so you can pay to have him rot in prison?

This guy deserves the worse death possible. I guess you don't have any family so you wouldn't understand. :dunno

No one dreams to become a murderer. No one is born a murderer. He didn't become like this with his own will. Life, experience, society, things that happened to him shaped him like this. In a world where we love weapons and violence, where we kill and kill countless of humans and animals. It's no wonder people like this exist.

I don't think the murderer deserves to live on a frickin 5 star hotel, but to stay his whole life in jail thinking about what he did.

To use more violence won't solve ____. It would only bring down the people who would beat him to his level.

Cheers for that. You can hardly blame people for reacting emotionally to something like this, especially when its just happened.

I'd understand if the families of the victims reacted emotionally like this, but for people who don't even know the people to somehow want to see the murderer get burned on a pole like a witch is insane.

Lifetime in jail.

How does more violence solve anything? Beating him? The cops? Wow. It just shows the level of stupidity of some people.

Edit: Make that 15 lifetimes in jail.

Violence doesn't solve anything,but hearing things like this really triggers the worst in people and want to hurt this guy.

You should have seen how people in Oslo was last year when that Psychopath blew up the government building and shot and killed 70 people,over half of them kids at the yearly political Youth Camp.Trust me,he should be lucky he was locked up,he would be tortured slowly and killed if he walked the streets today.

I'd understand if the families of the victims reacted emotionally like this, but for people who don't even know the people to somehow want to see the murderer get burned on a pole like a witch is insane.

Then I guess insanity is terribly widespread.

Violence doesn't solve anything,but hearing things like this really triggers the worst in people and want to hurt this guy.

You should have seen how people in Oslo was last year when that Psychopath blew up the government building and shot and killed 70 people,over half of them kids at the yearly political Youth Camp.Trust me,he should be lucky he was locked up,he would be tortured slowly and killed if he walked the streets today.

I know man, I remember.

No one dreams to become a murderer. No one is born a murderer. He didn't become like this with his own will. Life, experience, society, things that happened to him shaped him like this. In a world where we love weapons and violence, where we kill and kill countless of humans and animals. It's no wonder people like this exist.

I don't think the murderer deserves to live on a frickin 5 star hotel, but to stay his whole life in jail thinking about what he did.

To use more violence won't solve ____. It would only bring down the people who would beat him to his level.

Doesn't take long for someone to come out with excuses for the shooter (because something happened to him to make him this way; and "in a world where we love weapons ..." blah, blah, blah) ...

... and then declare everybody else insane for wanting to see the murderer pay.

In a world where we condemn the world for the acts of one man, and for wanting vengeance for those acts -- while making excuses for the man himself -- how can people like this not exist?

Good grief.

SnakeDoc

Sorry there is so much stupid in this thread but I am far sorrier for the people who were injured and those who lost their lives.

Doesn't take long for someone to come out with excuses for the shooter (because something happened to him to make him this way; and "in a world where we love weapons ..." blah, blah, blah) ...

... and then declare everybody else insane for wanting to see the murderer pay.

In a world where we condemn the world for the acts of one man, and for wanting vengeance for those acts -- while making excuses for the man himself -- how can people like this not exist?

Good grief.

SnakeDoc

I'm not defending him, I want him jailed for life. How is that defending him?

Enough of the violence I say, but you guys want more, to feel better yourselves.

Enough of the violence I say, but you guys want more, to feel better yourselves.

How about you and others like you stop using this thread as an amateur soapbox? sound good?

A bullet is much cheaper than 50+ years in prison....just expressing the cost/benefit analysis.

Yeah, give him a bullet in his head. Then he won't have to live with what he did.

You made excuses for him -- upbringing, violent culture, weapons, the world, whatever. We didn't create him.

You also condemned people who want more than "jail for life" as "insane". Anything less than the death penalty is injustice.

Violence is inherent to humanity. Always has been, always will be. Foolish errand. The question isn't one of eliminating violence -- which is impossible -- it is one of responding to violence ... which is inevitable.

Sorry for interrupting the lynching. I'll leave.

He earned a lynching. He deserves death, and I hope that's exactly what he gets. Interrupting calls for justice is no badge of honor.

SnakeDoc

Exactly.....R.I.P all my brothers who were lost.

You are saying exactly to a guy who disagrees with my opinion that there shouldn't be any more violence? You don't think I'm sorry for the people who died? Come on.

What if he just doesn't care? What if he instead relishes the memory of what he did?

He might do so, but he still will have to live a ____ty life in a ____ty jail.

He might do so, but he still will have to live a ____ty life in a ____ty jail.

OK but that takes us back to the question of is it really worth the taxpayer money for this guy to continue to live at all. Now thats not a question I would ordinarily ask, in another context it would be quite horrific, but this is an exceptional case where we have a guy who did what he did and his guilt is certain. Having him live the rest of his life in jail won't bring anyone who was killed back either.

You made excuses for him -- upbringing, violent culture, weapons, the world, whatever. We didn't create him.

You also condemned people who want more than "jail for life" as "insane". Anything less than the death penalty is injustice.

Violence is inherent to humanity. Always has been, always will be. Foolish errand. The question isn't one of eliminating violence -- which is impossible -- it is one of responding to violence ... which is inevitable.

He earned a lynching. He deserves death, and I hope that's exactly what he gets. Interrupting calls for justice is no badge of honor.

SnakeDoc

That's your opinion. My opinion is that no human is born a racist, murderer, rapist or whatever. Only circumstances brings people to good or bad, upbringing, intensive social conditioning etc. Humans aren't perfect and unlike the majority of people I don't think humans were created by a perfect god or guided by an intelligent or moral power. Are these excuses for what he did? No, they are the explanations to why he did what he did.

Justice would be to bring back the dead to life, but it's impossible. The only thing we can do is to protect society from this murderer. If you feel better by more death, that's your illogical emotion and feeling about this but it doesn't make it "justice".

Do you think that the children who was brainwashed to become nazis during the 30's in Nazi Germany would agree with Nazism if they lived your life? What if they realized that what they did was wrong later on? And they regret what they did?

There are ex-nazis like that. But according to you, we should hang them.

Back