Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greggo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys

Thought it should be time I started my own thread of my work instead of loads of threads all over place. So here is my work enjoy. I know some of you will have already seen some of these and for that Im sorry lol.

Busts examples
tennantfront.jpg

dwslitheenbust1.jpg

There was only 3 busts that were released David Tennant never seen the light the day.

3:3/4 examples
serafinepekalahead.jpg

lordasrielhead.jpg

mrscoulterhead.jpg

5 Inch examples
dscf1503.jpg

dscf1491.jpg

This piece was shown at London Toy Fair in 2008. Never to see the light of day.

Statue example
warwickdavies14.jpg

This piece was painted for the actor Warwick Davis, Statue is still meant to be released in the near future

Temple of Doom Indiana Jones a Custom Kitbash for my Brother.

img0443q.jpg

img0440e.jpg

img0448h.jpg

img0454ht.jpg

img0456l.jpg

img0457d.jpg

James Bond Custom

img0676mv.jpg

img0633dz.jpg

img0591c.jpg

img0575.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive, I don't know what else to say. Just impressive. This is the kind of work that inspires.
Thanks for posting

Thank you so much for your kind words, I'm going to be uploading some dr who statues up soon as well so watch this place
once again thank you very much

Here is the Doctor in Brown Suit, with more pin stripes :horror Hope you like?

dscn0361.jpg

dscn0362.jpg

dscn0363v.jpg

dscn0365p.jpg

dscn0368j.jpg

dscn0418f.jpg

dscn0423m.jpg

dscn0431x.jpg

dscn0440y.jpg

I know its taken me a while to put more stuff on here but Ive been mega busy.... Coming Up Sneak peak of Indy and Henry Project and Rose Tyler Statue

Greggo

Here we go a little sneak peak of my Indy and Henry Project. I have repainted both the heads. Ive used the Kingdom Indy cause the expression is more better than the other one as he is going to be riding the German Motorbike with his dad in the sidecar. Just finishing all the weathering at the moment. Hope you enjoy?

img0957.jpg

img0960f.jpg

img0961w.jpg

img0966r.jpg

Cheers Greggo

Hi Guys

Here is my Custom Motorbike and Sidecar, this took some time to do but overall Im very happy how it turned out. Both Indy and Henry have had a repaint and weathered costumes and accessories.
The bike as Im sure you are aware is a 21st century toys German motorbike. However I've changed a fair bit the head light has been remade and number plates have been changed also the sidecar has heavily been changed to look more like the one from the film.
Im going to be making a base for this also, so its not 100% finished but in the meantime I hope you enjoy.

img1011b.jpg

img1012gq.jpg

img1013ze.jpg

img1014p.jpg

img1015g.jpg

img1016n.jpg

img1017c.jpg

img1018i.jpg

img1018s.jpg

img1019c.jpg

Back