Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
img1020m.jpg

img1021sf.jpg

img1022ju.jpg

You bashed perfectely one of my precious (but far far away) project. Everything's just amazing.
I always thought KOTCS headsculpt would match better to Last Crusade Indy, you just confirmed it.
Will you upgrade Henry with the Toy City SBS ?

You bashed perfectely one of my precious (but far far away) project. Everything's just amazing.
I always thought KOTCS headsculpt would match better to Last Crusade Indy, you just confirmed it.
Will you upgrade Henry with the Toy City SBS ?

Thank you very much. Yeah its great sculpt :) I dont think i'll be changing the Henry theres a lot of work involved to change it lol

Mind me asking how you modified the headlight and what you used for weathering dust?

The headlight has always been my #1 complaint with this piece, and your mod looks fantastic.

Mind me asking how you modified the headlight and what you used for weathering dust?

The headlight has always been my #1 complaint with this piece, and your mod looks fantastic.

Thank you very much! Giving away all my secrets lol only joking! It's made from a plastic paint pot and it's lid then added the details! Takes a bit of time to get right but gives a fantastic effect I think! As I know what I'm doing now it wouldn't take that long now lol

Thank you very much! Giving away all my secrets lol only joking! It's made from a plastic paint pot and it's lid then added the details! Takes a bit of time to get right but gives a fantastic effect I think! As I know what I'm doing now it wouldn't take that long now lol

Sorry I missed out about the weathering! I used a series of different colour paints and I also used a weathering stick

Thank you very much! Giving away all my secrets lol only joking! It's made from a plastic paint pot and it's lid then added the details!

Brilliant. You've given me a little hope on modding mine. Don't know what the hell they were thinking with the original version.

You knocked this one out of the park.

That Indy set is STELLAR! The old Indy sculpt works perfectly! Very nice work!

Im really Overwhelmed with all these comments, thanks to all. If you have any questions please fell free to drop me a PM

Thanks again

Here is my painted Rainman Ed Norton head. This was such a pleasure to paint, a truly fantastic sculpt. Hopefully I will have my whole finished piece soon still waiting for some parts :) I wanted to capture the tiredness of Jack in the film. Hope you enjoy

img1066k.jpg

img1072a.jpg

img1073j.jpg

img1074u.jpg

Also here is a little sneak peak of my Furni Catalog for Jack.
Im going to be offering sets of paper accessories for Fight Club. Hopefully I will have them all sorted by tonight and then I will upload more pictures.

img1076y.jpg

img1077f.jpg

img1078h.jpg

img1079t.jpg

img1080l.jpg

In the set you will get. for $25
Marla Singer burned Number Paper
Tyler Durden Business Card
2x FMC Business Cards
Jack Annotated Reader Book
Furni Catalog
5 leaflets including Blood Parasites, The truth about Leukemia, Testicular cancer, sickle cell anemia and Tuberculosis.
Airways Safety Card
Rules of Fight Club.

let me know if your intrested

Greggo

Greggo that my friend is a beautiful paint up! It will be hard to beat that! Thats some talent you have :bow

I would also be interested in the accessories for sure :D

Back