Greggo Customs and Paint jobs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birmingham mate I used to work for Corgi who were based in Leicestershire. I only say that cause it says your from Leicester if thats right? lol

Yeah i am in Leicester matey

Cool not far then :joy

oh no that would be a killer, Im closer to Solihull then Birmingham live right at the NEC door step :)

Cool just done some private work around Smallheath recently, dude i am conscious i am derailing your thread :lol

ha ha ha dont worry about it. Hopefully I'll put more images on here tonight of the rest of the accessories :)

Just some more better pictures of my Ed Norton. I will finish the rest of the accessories tonight and try and post them on here.

dscn0607m.jpg

dscn0608.jpg

dscn0609p.jpg

dscn0610d.jpg

dscn0611b.jpg

dscn0612p.jpg

dscn0613g.jpg

dscn0614w.jpg

dscn0615s.jpg

your style of paint apps reminds me of Kuato's and he is regarded by many as the best, so take that as you will mate :D

Shared a few PM's with greggo and he is a top man!

Your work speaks for itself mate...I definitely want those heads we talked about doing by you, if that's ok? Just, i'm skint as I need to pay off the remaining half of the Hot Toys T-800 :lol

Keep up the great work.

Shared a few PM's with greggo and he is a top man!

Your work speaks for itself mate...I definitely want those heads we talked about doing by you, if that's ok? Just, i'm skint as I need to pay off the remaining half of the Hot Toys T-800 :lol

Keep up the great work.

Thank you very much mate. Yeah im still up for any paint work. Thats fine about the money mate, Just let me know when you have the money and we will sort it

The base on that Gollum is absolutely astounding ^^
The rest ain't too bad either ;)

Love the Indy Diorama Mate :D

Here's My paint Job of Daniel's fantastic Tyler Durden Sculpt. This one is painted for uscmhicks. The cigarette was made by myself. Hope you enjoy :)

img1099q.jpg

img1100x.jpg

img1101z.jpg

img1102i.jpg

img1103e.jpg

img1104h.jpg

img1106m.jpg

img1107nx.jpg

img1108oc.jpg

Back