Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok this is a fantastic statue, one of the best executions I have seen. There is so much to the base its amazing. Tim, you knocked this one right out of the park, the most beautiful sculpt you have done IMO :clap:clap:clap. Paintwork is superb and the print is really nice as well. Came in a cardboard envelope.

IMG_1137.jpg

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1140.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

IMG_1142.jpg

IMG_1143.jpg

IMG_1144.jpg

Thanks for the pics! Wish I didn't cancel. :(

Is the map that she holds paper or plastic?

Also, any chance of getting pics of the display box?

And starting with Scarlet Witch, Sideshow began shipping the prints in a cardboard envelope instead of the plastic sleeve like they did previously.

BTW, like the tiny glimpses of the rest of your collection in the background.

Thanks for the pics! Wish I didn't cancel. :(

Is the map that she holds paper or plastic?

Also, any chance of getting pics of the display box?

And starting with Scarlet Witch, Sideshow began shipping the prints in a cardboard envelope instead of the plastic sleeve like they did previously.

BTW, like the tiny glimpses of the rest of your collection in the background.

Thanks. The map is a glossy paper. Was the mystique comiquette before or after SW b/c I got that in a plastic bag?

This will probably be up for 2nd chance since it seems a lot of ppl are cancelling due to a busy month.

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

Thanks. The map is a glossy paper. Was the mystique comiquette before or after SW b/c I got that in a plastic bag?

This will probably be up for 2nd chance since it seems a lot of ppl are cancelling due to a busy month.

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

Thanks again! The display box is a beauty as well!

Mystique came before Scarlet Witch. And you're correct, the Mystique print came in a plastic "sleeve" (cough *BAG* cough).

One more question: are all the components of the base attached to the base, or can you place them as you please? I ask because the display box and control art clearly show an Uzi on the right side of Lara's body, yet I don't see one in the piece.

One more question: are all the components of the base attached to the base, or can you place them as you please? I ask because the display box and control art clearly show an Uzi on the right side of Lara's body, yet I don't see one in the piece.

Good eyes - yea, no uzi?

*edit* You can see it sitting on the table behind Mystique - crisis averted. :lol

Wow! Great pics. The print looks great too. Well, everything just looks great on this piece. I really can't wait till I get mine now.

That looks outstanding. The attention to detail on the base and Lara's sculpt is amazing. Kudos all around!

Good eyes - yea, no uzi?

*edit* You can see it sitting on the table behind Mystique - crisis averted. :lol

I forgot to put the uzi on when I took the pics. Only Lara, the thermos and the shotgun have spots on the base. The uzi can be placed anywhere.

Statue comes in 7 pieces:

Base
Lara
Lara's ponytail
Thermos
Shotgun
Uzi
map

This really did turn out beautifully. There are always concerns that the production piece won't match the proto type but this really looks great.

This really did turn out beautifully. There are always concerns that the production piece won't match the proto type but this really looks great.

Indeed. You can't really tell from my pics, but the blush effect on her face including the redness around the cheeks and nose simulating the coldness where Lara is, is excellent.

This is the one case where the proto and production paintjobs are 99% exact. And that's rare :lol

Hope this goes up for second chance..didn't have the funds with so many things coming home already.

Back