Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not wait to get this...This is one I have been looking forward to for a while...Now that she is coming SS can we get a peek at the PF already.

I want the classic outfit and where she doesn't look like she could be taking a ____... but the sculpt is beautiful. Best Sideshow face, imo.

Go Tim!! :rock

it's nice and all...but honestly, I just don't want or need it. She needs way more skin and less base.

Agreed. Face is perfect though. That head on a standing pose in her classic outfit would have been nice.

I canceled, I even have all the AH! girls, somehow this just doesn't fit into the rest of the Marvel clan... I'll pick up later if there are available from SSC.

I canceled, I even have all the AH! girls, somehow this just doesn't fit into the rest of the Marvel clan... I'll pick up later if there are available from SSC.

It's a beautiful piece, but I agree. No place in the collection at the moment.

Same here...She does look great just not on the top of the list right now.

Back