Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had no issues with this piece. It went together well. I guess displaying the map in the hands could be an issue, but I think it is a minor one with an easy fix.

gots mine about a week ago and just got around to opening her up.

i'm totally satisfied with this one, and the extra $$$ this one cost are well spent imo.
the wieght and detail are second to none.

Yeah, here's the best way for her to hold it for sure.
100_3417.jpg

great pic, and already change mine. looks great

Got mine today, love it. I am concerned about the map though. Its fairly thin waxed type paper... I hope it holds its shape.

Quick pic for size comparison with the SS PF

P1020771.jpg

someday when i've got more display space for my ladies, i'll have a nice group pic like that.
just so hard to choose just one cover for display, they're all great works of art.

bump-1.gif

Well, she finally turned up on Wednesday. Didn't have any time to get a good look until this arvo - wow! Such an awesome statue, great detail & the paint is pretty damn good. I love Lara!

Dsc02114.jpg

Dsc02124.jpg

I'll take some pics outside tomorrow, if I get a chance.

Last edited:
has anybody had any issues yet, got mine acouple of days ago but have not opened her yet

You're a patient person. I could never leave any statue I bought (or anything for that matter) in its package. I need to open that baby right up!

You're a patient person. I could never leave any statue I bought (or anything for that matter) in its package. I need to open that baby right up!

Weeks sometimes months go by on mine but that's not good in case something is broken and I need a replacement.

I got mine a few days ago and I'm extremely happy with it. I'm glad they did a nice job on the face paint. The overall paint is nice and crisp on the equipment. There's a lot to this figure and a very nice size. Bigger than I thought it would be.
:hi5:
Bairn

I got mine a few days ago and I'm extremely happy with it. I'm glad they did a nice job on the face paint. The overall paint is nice and crisp on the equipment. There's a lot to this figure and a very nice size. Bigger than I thought it would be.
:hi5:
Bairn

what's the print like and size please?:pray:

The print is on thin card, slighty shinny, almost like an over sized post card & is a bit smaller than 13 x 19. I'm not real sure on the actual size, I'll check when I get home.

AH's art it's self is great, but overall it didn't "wow" me.

I didn't get the exclusive as it was sold out at the time. Then a few weeks later some cancellations made it available again after I had already ordered it Darn

Last edited:
Hey fellow forum members, I wanted to ask a favor. Does anyone here own both Lara Croft AND the Psylocke comiquette. I just got Psylocke, and really want Lara, but I would love to see a size comparison. If anyone out there owns both, please post some pics of them together!!!

No worries!

I still think even that's a bit small too.. 13 x 19 would be my preference, but I guess they're limited to what they can fit in the shipper box.

Back