Sideshow/Adam Hughes Lara Croft Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats! :duff

Thanks, DeadLeaves. And good luck with the map. An alternative, weathered map would definitely look more appropriate.

Last edited:
Congrats BG, I have all the AH ladies and I need to get this to complete the collection, I'll have to play catch up.

Thanks!!

I don't have all of Adam's ladies but I do have the other ssc Lara PF. I love it too. I have the 12" but wasn't a fan and I used her for parts. Now she's just a floating head. :rotfl

just received word from the shop where we ordered her that she's in!! :D and they could already tell me the number we're going to get: 17 :D and on top of that, an exclusive one too

sooooo happy ^^

Well my dog finally tore up the stupid flimsy map that kept falling out of her hands and onto the floor. :(

Contacted sideshow and hope I'll get a replacement map, but just wondering if anyone has any scans they can put up here? Cause that would be great.

That really bites. I am so sorry. I just left it off the statue. It was too much of a pain and wasn't staying.

Thanks BuffyGirl. Yeah that map really is a pain, but her hands look so empty without it.

Last edited:
Newbie here... Just signed up.

I'm stoked to be adding this AH! Laura Croft to my "just starting out" collection. It arrives next week!

This will be only my second piece. I'm thankful... My best friend gave me the AH! Rogue for Christmas this last year, and I was hooked from the moment I pulled her out of the box.

I have followed Adam's art for years, and Tim Miller's work is spot on.

LC looks just beautiful in the photos...can't wait for next week!

:panic:

she is beautiful

got her a while ago but just reviewed her and took quite some pictures:

I make my own luck. « DIMIC
Lara_Croft_Snow_Day_-_Topview_back.jpg

Have had this statue since it first came out I guess and just got around to opening it. Did anyone else have issues with the hairpiece and the rifle not sitting exactly flush?

overall though very nice piece:clap

I really love this one. This is an expensive month. Even though I got the Captain America PF a couple of days ago, I just ordered this one from a shop on Amazon. I just need to get this... NOW!

I think it's the regular one. But the print ain't that awesome imo. So I'll be just as happy. Can't wait!

The Lara Croft comiquette is absolutely one of the painted statues ever done by SSC. The face detail was flawless. Too bad SSC can't put out the same stuff now as before.

The Lara Croft comiquette is absolutely one of the painted statues ever done by SSC. The face detail was flawless. Too bad SSC can't put out the same stuff now as before.

Yes, I've only read good things about it. I hope that SSC will do a better job in the future again...

Back