Alice Adrenochrome's Toy Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Han they finally released her !

Rei is really great, medicom did a nice job or it come from your pics :D.

Thanks for the comments guys!
Rei is really great, near perfect actually. It's been a while since I ordered a Medicom figure, but with this one in hand, it seems as if they improved the quality. It's a new body, good joints, no bumps, or seams, ... the tailoring and the fit of the cloths is outstanding. Good paint job. The only gripe I have is that she looks a bit pale, and since it's Rei, it's ok, because she is ... 'different' :lol, but I expect Asuka to have the same skin tone.
I've wanted the school attire versions of Asuka & Rei ever since they where released as a limited edition years ago. Even tough I am not a big fan of re-releases (for the sake of the collectors who spend a lot of money getting something 'exclusive'), it looks as if these newer versions are superior. I only have the old Yellow dress Asuka to base this statement on*, presuming she has the same body as the old school uniform versions. So, I could be wrong.
I have to admit I'm happy with this new version Rei. Asuka will follow soon.

*I think the old plugsuit Rei & Asuka have a different body altogether. it is possible though, that the new female plugsuit bodies are the same as those they used on the new school uniform figures. Would be interesting to hear from someone that owns the new plugsuit figures and school uniform figures.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I cruised through your entire thread and these pics are simply amazing! I especially like the Guardian Predator shots.

Fantastic work man!

Just wanted to say that I cruised through your entire thread and these pics are simply amazing! I especially like the Guardian Predator shots.

Fantastic work man!
I thank you for this nice complement! The Guardian Predator is one of my favourite figures, so actually it was not hard to make nice photo's. Fortunately, it came assembled. I can't wait to take pictures of the other Predator figures I have. I still have quite a few great Hot Toys figures unassembled in box.

Where you want me to stand?

I'm not used to this, what you call it... Dries Van Noten? I usually wear Paul Smith.

Is this ok?

No wait, wait! I got one more: yeahhh, the sexy mother****er!

Last edited:
Back