I wonder if HT will ever produce a FEMALE PREDATOR? NOTE: Machiko does not count.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

OK. Silly@$$ question, but . . .

I wonder if HT would ever consider producing an actual female Predator.

I know they produced the SHE PREDATOR Machiko, but she's a human utilizing Predator attire and gear based on the character from the AVP comics/novels.

I am referring to an actual female species of the Predator. IIRC . . . not much may been written about the actual female Predator species other than what was briefly told in set up of the AVP storyline from some Dark Horse Presents comics from the early 90's.

Just a thought . . .

femalepred_01.jpg

female-predator.jpg

There are no female predators. The males get all touchy/feely and turn female like the Alien in the movie "Enemy Mine". They die in child birth. End of story. :monkey2

who said the predators in the movies WEREN'T females?

also, putting tits on a predator and calling it female is ????ing lame and doesn't make sense.
god forbid a sculptor uses some imagination in designing a totally alien species.

Predators could be A-sexual like the Enemy Mine comment suggests. Throwing a predator in a bikini with a humaniod female anatomy just looks silly. Plus, no female looking Predators have been shown on the films.

Throwing a predator in a bikini with a humaniod female anatomy just looks silly..

Not to mention oh-so-typical that it would be the heavily idealised version of the female shape - hourglass, flat stomach, curvacious waist, long legs, big tits (the other guy got away with it so far). Whose to say Predator females aren't morbidly obese?

Actually, if the Predator species follows any kind of natural logic, the female predators would be bigger and stronger than the males. thats the way it is with predatory animals.

Actually, if the Predator species follows any kind of natural logic, the female predators would be bigger and stronger than the males. thats the way it is with predatory animals.

Well, I know lioness' and tigress' do the hunting, but they're not larger than the males. Are they?

Yeah, that's in the first novel. I personally like my femaliens to be sexy, even if they are Preds, so I hate the idea of the females being bigger. Besides, that goes against everything a Predator stands for. They are clearly macho, egotistical men. Their society isn't the kind that would have physically dominant females. That just makes no sense given the character we've seen all the (male) Preds exhibit.

Whether or not they are mammals or reptiles, they do have hair, if you can call their dreads hair. And the AVP Preds had male packages sculpted onto the body suits. There's a pic of it in the AVP book. It appears to be retracted into some fleshy codpiece though.

They are kinda slimey looking and do need hot weather (except in AVP's mistaken case), so reptile nature isn't out of the question. They are from an entirely different world though, so they may be both or neither.

Oh, and, no, I don't think HT will ever make a female Pred, but I would be pleasantly surprised if they did, and I would surely get at least one, unless they went with the bigger theory.

I like the a-sexual idea of the predators.That female predator does look pretty rediculous

I dont think a female predator would have breats like a human, with a mouth like a predator I dont think they would do much suckuling.

Thats just a male fantasy for alien creatures to have boobs like a human female.

I dont think a female predator would have breats like a human, with a mouth like a predator I dont think they would do much suckuling.

Thats just a male fantasy for alien creatures to have boobs like a human female.

Wow man, I didn't know you could think.

Back