RAH Freddie Mercury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scarlet

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay headsculpt but love the jacket. That is how Bespin Luke's jacket and collar suppose to look like.

Anyways since I'm a fan of Queen myself, I might just pick this up.

071210_006.jpg

Okay headsculpt but love the jacket. That is how Bespin Luke's jacket and collar suppose to look like.

071210_006.jpg

Looks incredible, it is like Live Aid all over again. This figure screams:

"Somebody to love, Buy Me!"

this post seems familiar:

AWESOME!

I think the head sculpture is pretty good actually (WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than Hannibal), I just think the head is a bit too streched, but I'm still getting one

another image:

mederah00051lme6.jpg

I'm a Queen fan, but I'm just not feeling the need for a figure of Freddie Mercury. The clothes look very good especially the jacket, the head sculpt could be better but it's satisfactory, however the paint is less to be desired.

I promised myself I would never dip into the Medicom/Hot Toys stuff, as it is just too expensive, but I'll break that rule for Freddie.

This is really cool!

I'm a Queen fan, but I'm just not feeling the need for a figure of Freddie Mercury. The clothes look very good especially the jacket, the head sculpt could be better but it's satisfactory, however the paint is less to be desired.

What he said.:lecture

071210_006.jpg

thanks for the news Scarlet. Freddie's my fave vocalist ever and it'll be difficult to pass on this fig.

Like I said at Medi-world, have to get a poster to go with this guy.

I hadn't seen this, but I suppose Sideshow will eventually import it. I hope for you Freddie fans' sake that it isn't in the pipeline as long as the Stones figures have been. Nice that his jacket will conceal the traditional ugly neck cut that I wish Medicom would change.

Who would have thunk back when Sideshow announced it would distribute Medicom that this would be the real future of the Musicians line?

Sideshow: Spinal Tap in 1:6, Elvis, KISS in PF.
Medicom: Pistols, Stones, Queen in 1:6.

Somebody bring on the Led Zep figures and break this tie! And who's gonna make us a Joe Strummer figure?

Not sure about this one... if it were under $100 I'd be interested, but sadly the musician figures are usually on the higher end of Medicom prices.

Still, he'd be cool in a Highlander display :monkey3

Wonder if we'll see the rest of Queen

I would like to see a nice 1:6 piano with extra hands and some drink cups to go with this figure.
(Heck, I'd buy anything if it involves Freddie)

Wonder if we'll see the rest of Queen

I would like to see a nice 1:6 piano with extra hands and some drink cups to go with this figure.
(Heck, I'd buy anything if it involves Freddie)

I dunno if any one would buy a John Deacon figure...

Back