Recast PFs, IM and dioramas (Xenomorph)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbinny

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not only are they recasting IM comiquettes, but now they're moving on to PFs, dioramas, and FB statues. I haven't actually seen the dios yet, but I was asked If I'd be interested in buying any.

Don't support this Xenomorph trash.

bg_group.jpg

mail.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

seriously.
somebody needs to show up at their place mafia style as a group with baseball bats and take care of biz ... :monkey1

are you being serious or joking? I'm not trying to be a ****** I just don't know if you're being sarcastic or not. Xenomorph is a member of this board.

No, I was being serious. I assumed he was a member here because the name sounded familiar, but isn't Xenomorph a regular poster here???

I'm just surprised it took this long for all of this to come out into the open.

No, I was being serious. I assumed he was a member here because the name sounded familiar, but isn't Xenomorph a regular poster here???

I'm just surprised it took this long for all of this to come out in the open.

Yeah,he's a regular poster and I,myself,didn't know he was doing this crap. Wow. Sideshow needs to do something.

Yeah,he's a regular poster and I,myself,didn't know he was doing this crap. Wow. Sideshow needs to do something.

So I guess this was a surprise to everyone??

That's why I was blown away by the response towards him (and this) because I thought his presence here is well received (obviously, until now).

I'm just surprised it took this long for all of this to come out into the open.

I've known about it for a while and there are a few members here who seem to have some questionably close ties with them. Check the forum and you'll see who...

I've known about it for a while and there are a few members here who seem to have some questionably close ties with them. Check the forum and you'll see who...

Well, for what it's worth: The shade of green paint on the Hulk PF is WAY OFF. :eek: :D

This guy has been around for a while. I think sideshow is aware of his fakes.

Yup, but they haven't/won't do a damn thing. Everyone else needs to see this stuff for themselves. I'm curious to see how long it takes for the dioramas to surface.

so the recaster Xenomorph is the same Xenomorph that posts on this board?

figured it was different people since Xenomorph isnt all that unusual of a term.

Back