Recast PFs, IM and dioramas (Xenomorph)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess this was a surprise to everyone??

That's why I was blown away by the response towards him (and this) because I thought his presence here is well received (obviously, until now).

They have some cool looking pieces that SEEM to be mostly original, but the Marvel recasting ruins it.

Yup, but they haven't/won't do a damn thing. Everyone else needs to see this stuff for themselves. I'm curious to see how long it takes for the dioramas to surface.

And Jake, you're sure all of the clothes on the PFs are painted on? It's difficult to tell from the pictures.

If so, that's a good thing for collector's who are new to the scene. There's no difficulty with distinction. Also, what kind of boxes are these sent out in? SS boxes?

They have some cool looking pieces that SEEM to be mostly original, but the Marvel recasting ruins it.

Was this the same person who made all of the 1/4 IM variants: Stealth, IM Gold/Red, Chrome Red/Gold, etc....And they were "limited" to about 25 per line?

so the recaster Xenomorph is the same Xenomorph that posts on this board?

figured it was different people since Xenomorph isnt all that unusual of a term.

Ask Beachfox, he seems to be in bed with them so to speak.

And Jake, you're sure all of the clothes on the PFs are painted on? It's difficult to tell from the pictures.

If so, that's a good thing for collector's who are new to the scene. There's no difficulty with distinction. Also, what kind of boxes are these sent out in? SS boxes?

All but the Thor in that picture.

I'm not sure about the boxes. I haven't seen those.

jbinny,good job on calling this to attention. we need to know if we're being scammed.

Yeah, I agree with Morbach on this one. Thanks, Jake. :cool:

Recasts have been getting the best of a lot of collector's recently. It's about time some more light was shed on the matter.

As far as I know, the Thor in that pic is a legit Sideshow piece, but they were planning to recast/resculpt it.

Well, at least Thor is still "safe" for now.

This means those of you who were looking for some of the valuable PFs to add to your collection need to do so because recasts inundate the market.

yeah it seemed dumb he posted he saw that Ironman in an LCS when its obviously sitting there with paint a WIP materials in plain sight ....

Jake where's the thread with the recasted IM Commiquette that was Mcgyvered into a standing pose?

I unknowingly sold 4 Bowen Faux bronzes to beachfox a couple months ago. Cap, wolverine, spiderman, and thor.

dio's......:( i'm sure the wolverine/sabretooth will be one of the first

Yep, probably not the only one....

This will just add to the reasons why every collector should buy directly from Sideshow.

Wha'ts even scarier is if (and when) they get a hold of the Iron Spider-Man Comiquette. :(

Not only are they recasting IM comiquettes, but now they're moving on to PFs, dioramas, and FB statues. I haven't actually seen the dios yet, but I was asked If I'd be interested in buying any.

Don't support this Xenomorph trash.

bg_group.jpg

mail.jpg

DSC01077.jpg

DSC01079.jpg

Where the heck did you find those pics? Did he actually post them in this forum or any other forum?

Back