Recast PFs, IM and dioramas (Xenomorph)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea there's tons of other little details besides the styro, definitely need to research what a tru item might look like overall on these recast.

Well the problem is that these art boxes were stolen from SS, so technically they are Sdideshow boxes :lol

There seems to be an unlimited stream of fake RG IM Comi's and his SIM counterpart.....so in essence they're manufactoring new color boxes as they go along.

Dang.

There seems to be an unlimited stream of fake RG IM Comi's and his SIM counterpart.....so in essence they're manufactoring new color boxes as they go along.

Dang.

Yeah probably know a person that can make the prints and distribute these look a likes once they only have one original to go off of I'm assuming...

SS should put little explosives and chemical sensors inside each and every statue.

They're wired to go off as soon as the skin of the statue senses that recasting material is being used on it.

BOOM, like the 4th of July...insert your favorite exploding holiday here...and the statue exists no more, and maybe a hand here and there.....oh well.

Yeah, each product would cost $200 more due to the tech.....

Wait.....make that $10,000 more because of the occasional accidental detonation taking out an innocent here and there.....

Hey, they need coverage for the eventual litigation....$10,000 additional on a $400.00 statue should cover it....

But no more recasters..........so all is good in the world.

There SS, if you were looking for a solution....there it is.....

I'll take 25%....call me, we'll do lunch.

SS should put little explosives and chemical sensors inside each and every statue.

They're wired to go off as soon as the skin of the statue senses that recasting material is being used on it.

BOOM, like the 4th of July...insert your favorite exploding holiday here...and the statue exists no more, and maybe a hand here and there.....oh well.

Yeah, each product would cost $200 more due to the tech.....

Wait.....make that $10,000 more because of the occasional accidental detonation taking out an innocent here and there.....

Hey, they need coverage for the eventual litigation....$10,000 additional on a $400.00 statue should cover it....

But no more recasters..........so all is good in the world.

There SS, if you were looking for a solution....there it is.....

I'll take 25%....call me, we'll do lunch.

Is your real name Ethan?....Ethan Hunt?

Back