God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

GoW01.jpg

He sure does look awesome! I haven't played the games yet myself but I have a friend who loves them and I'm thinking this would make an incredible gift. Especially since he doesn't collect or know anything about SS. :D

Sculpt looks dead on. Lets see how it turns out after the paint application.

It would be nice if they used real metal on the chains.

God of War - Blades of Chaos Replica

For addition placements: His Blades of Chaos in the Replica Version:

3743789945_6be7777551_b.jpg

This authentically detailed sword is an exact replica of the pair wielded by Kratos in Sony Studios’ hit video game series “The God of War.”

United Cutlery, the industry leader in movie and game collectible replicas, has meticulously re-created the sword. The blade
is cast from zinc aluminum material
with custom etched mold textures and features fantasy grindings that mirror the piece
carried by Kratos. The replica was created using the finest grade materials and craftsmanship available. Also included is a
custom table top display stand with God of War® insignia and fantasy silk screen along with a certificate of authenticity.
As with all United® Cutlery collectibles, close attention to quality is a top priority. The design of The Blade of Chaos was
overseen by master replica supervisor, Kit Rae. Each replica is laser-serial-numbered and marked with the appropriate copyrights
to ensure authenticity.

-> Info Site
-> PreOrder $123.99 (US ONLY)

Next ship date 11/24/2009

I thought Zeus died at the end of GOW II...

Zeus can never die. He is after all the King of the Immortals. :D

By the way this guy makes a pretty good Kratos. Almost looks like he's fighting Berserker.

504x_kratos1.jpg

504x_kratos2.jpg

that sword looks bad ass as well, i wonder if it will have a false edge though, that would take away all the fun :monkey3

Sometimes Sideshow doesn't get it. This, as well as a piece like Leonidas, needs to be sculpted with a very dynamic, ferocious pose. Leonidas would have done so much better with a more dynamic pose, and they are making the same mistake with this one, IMO.

You can 'sculpt' a great likeness, but if it has no passion, it won't be a winner.

Newman got it right..

NewmanKratos.jpg

Last edited:

I dunno, IMO, the pose is fine. He always has that smirk on his face. I think SS got it down 100%.

Cyclops eye pull dio.

Congrats Kratos! :duff

I know you have wanted this guy very badly.

Thanks Man, it's been a long time coming
I can definitely see Potential in God of War Products by Sideshow and the PF will be the Tip of the Iceburg

Sometimes Sideshow doesn't get it. This, as well as a piece like Leonidas, needs to be sculpted with a very dynamic, ferocious pose. Leonidas would have done so much better with a more dynamic pose, and they are making the same mistake with this one, IMO.

You can 'sculpt' a great likeness, but if it has no passion, it won't be a winner.

Newman got it right..

NewmanKratos.jpg

I can see where your coming from ComputerFly an attacking pose would have been great.
But this PF for me is conveying all that Kratos is without him being in an attacking stance, maybe SS will give us more than one Kratos PF.
However i'm sure the Dios will be a lot more Dynamic.

Back