God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Blades of Chaos Replica

For addition placements: His Blades of Chaos in the Replica Version:

3743789945_6be7777551_b.jpg

This authentically detailed sword is an exact replica of the pair wielded by Kratos in Sony Studios’ hit video game series “The God of War.”

United Cutlery, the industry leader in movie and game collectible replicas, has meticulously re-created the sword. The blade
is cast from zinc aluminum material
with custom etched mold textures and features fantasy grindings that mirror the piece
carried by Kratos. The replica was created using the finest grade materials and craftsmanship available. Also included is a
custom table top display stand with God of War® insignia and fantasy silk screen along with a certificate of authenticity.
As with all United® Cutlery collectibles, close attention to quality is a top priority. The design of The Blade of Chaos was
overseen by master replica supervisor, Kit Rae. Each replica is laser-serial-numbered and marked with the appropriate copyrights
to ensure authenticity.

-> Info Site
-> PreOrder $123.99 (US ONLY)

Next ship date 11/24/2009

I would love to order one or two of these but the page won't load up for me let alone the website :banghead

Re: God of War - Kratos PF

I just hope that this PF isn't too Pricey
I'd expect $400 Max maybe its too high but guess we can wait and see

I just hope that this PF isn't too Pricey
I'd expect $400 Max maybe its too high but guess we can wait and see

Flex pay it or start putting a bit of money aside right now little by little. I assure you there is plenty of time to gather up the funds for your grail piece.

Flex pay it or start putting a bit of money aside right now little by little. I assure you there is plenty of time to gather up the funds for your grail piece.

Thats what I'm starting to do
I know this representation of Kratos shall be worth it

Thats excellent am happy for you Kratos hope it turns out awesome.:cool: ;)

I can see where your coming from ComputerFly an attacking pose would have been great.
But this PF for me is conveying all that Kratos is without him being in an attacking stance, maybe SS will give us more than one Kratos PF.
However i'm sure the Dios will be a lot more Dynamic.

There will only be one PF, you can bet on that. This is why I'm pressing. The head sculpt here is fantastic, but the body is far too calm, with no 'tension' to it. And I'm not saying he has to be in an action pose, but this lackluster stance just doesn't do it for me. I know they are capable of more, and I know a Kratos PF, the only one we will ever see, can be better. I'm facing facts..this is IT, and I don't expect to ever see a revisit. There are too many other properties under Sideshow for them to come back to a Kratos PF.

If you want to settle, feel free, but I'm saying "SIDESHOW, GIVE KRATOS A BETTER POSE!! Don't let him fall to the back of the pack because you settled "

Go take a look at the Berserker in the LotR section. That should be the inspiration behind a Kratos PF. That Beast is magnificent, and Kratos could absolutely be just as good.

Last edited:

Go take a look at the Berserker in the LotR section. That should be the inspiration behind a Kratos PF. That Beast is magnificent, and Kratos could absolutely be just as good.

I don't think anything is going to change pose wise? What we see, is what were getting. I am fine with it.

Looks good to me and I actually prefer PFs to have that museum pose.

this is a must buy for any God of War fan. the pose to me says power and strength which to me is what Kratos showed. cant wait to preorder

Oh, man! I am SO displaying this alongside my Leonidas ex. PF. If they make an exclusive, I wonder what are the chances it'll be the hand holding Medusa's head, ala the Neca action figure?

Yeah Kratos is going next to King Leonidas. Currently I have the Berserker next to the King and they really go well together with all the arrows sticking on them. The pictures don't do the Berserker justice as he looks way better in person especially with the EX. I can just imagine how awesome Kratos will look when he's finished. My God that's going to be a bad ass PF. It's hard to imagine someone canceling Kratos or even the Berserker unless they have money problems which I understand.

I've always liked these Poses of Kratos
The PF could have used these Poses no sweat

300px-Kratos.jpg

I like the Second Pose the most for some reason

God-Of-War-II---Kratos-jpg

Back