God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

I would like a Dio of Kratos vs Ares that would be Iconic
Or an Ares himself in PF

especially if you have the surrounding area nicely represented. how youre all giant and such...Ares big spider legs would look so cool...shoot, the possibilities.

my wants for dios are Kratos fighting the Kraken, Kratos fighting a griffin midair, and Kratos fighting the Hydra....there are tons more, too many to list...you could pretty much do any dio and it would be amazing.

I would like a simple GOW Dio such as Kratos Vs Grunts, eg Kratos is holding a Grunt by the throat while other Grunts are coming in attacking poses at Kratos

Must own for me!!! I think I might play God of War II again tonight :D

Also tempted to preorder that sword. United Cutlery makes some nice replicas :cool:

Must own for me!!! I think I might play God of War II again tonight :D

Also tempted to preorder that sword. United Cutlery makes some nice replicas :cool:

I wanted to PO the BoC Replica but the company that sells them only ships within America
:monkey2

Love the pose, very museumish which is is nice. Anyone know who the sculptor is?

Darn nothing new on Kratos this week, ah well I have a feeling we have a while to wait

I can't wait to see this PF when it's finished. This is my favorite video game character.

Damn, I'm going to be so tempted to get this. I'm a huge fan of the game and as a character, he is one of the best.

Damn, I'm going to be so tempted to get this. I'm a huge fan of the game and as a character, he is one of the best.

DITTO JEN! Kratos is the sh1t! I'll have to fight the urges to buy it!! But it' so beautiful!:monkey2

Back