God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

youve got to be kidding me i am so getting this piece

Looks a lot like the dudes custom Kratos on Conceptart

kratos.jpg

Still a badass figure

The pose is brilliant. The last thing I would want is an action pose. Too limiting. A museum pose is capable of expressing more facets of a character, and this one nailed that. It embodies the full essence of Kratos.

Good job Sideshow.

Hell F'ing yeah! I don't own any PF but this may be my first. When should we expect the preorder? Any slight idea? I don't want to miss the exclusive. Oh, and btw congrats Kratos. You can stop harassing SS now, wait... but now you can ask them for a 1/6 Kratos figure.:joy

Hell F'ing yeah! I don't own any PF but this may be my first. When should we expect the preorder? Any slight idea? I don't want to miss the exclusive. Oh, and btw congrats Kratos. You can stop harassing SS now, wait... but now you can ask them for a 1/6 Kratos figure.:joy

Not to sure when we can expect to order
I'd say maybe September?

I hope they do something special for the dios. I don't want the standard SS "One-guy-holding-the-other-guy-in-the-air-by-the-knee" dio.

I want to see flying limbs, and Kratos ripping out a Cyclops eye.

I hope they do something special for the dios. I don't want the standard SS "One-guy-holding-the-other-guy-in-the-air-by-the-knee" dio.

I want to see flying limbs, and Kratos ripping out a Cyclops eye.

I'd say that SS will realize that a Kratos vs Cyclops would be a great Dio
I could also see a dio of Kratos in the Process of ripping Helios head off

I'd say that SS will realize that a Kratos vs Cyclops would be a great Dio
I could also see a dio of Kratos in the Process of ripping Helios head off

Thats the one dio that should be done. Kratos on top of the Cyclops pulling out the eye (not all the way).

As for the PF, could this work as the EX?

3761618149_9559e22df7.jpg

Last edited:

Kratos with the Cestus as the Ex could definitely work
It would make for a great EX but SS would definitely need to think hard about how they are going to do it if they do it

How the ^^^^ did i miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 OMG!!! this is so awesome!!!!!

Personally speaking this was one of the best announcements from the Comic Con.

I'm in for sure. Looks like it will be one of my faves. The sculpt looks right on and the paint should be a no brainer.
CC

Back