God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: God of War - Kratos PF

2007-08-31-kratos-josh.jpg

WTF is that guy wearing, a cargo kilt? The thing has pockets!

My guess is that they'll try to time the PPO to coincide with the release of God of War 3. Sometime in December, if I'm not mistaken.

That makes no sense since GOW 3 is releasing in march.

They need to give us the PPO now so it can release in March along with the game:naughty

That makes no sense since GOW 3 is releasing in march.

Well, I DID say "if I'm not mistaken". Wasn't it originally supposed to come out this holiday season?

In any case, Sideshow would do well to have the PPO coincide with some kind of GOW release. Maybe have the PPO the day the original games are re-released on the PS3?

is there a kratos pf confirmed or all these are hypothetical??

unless what i saw was a figment of my imagination i would say he is more than confirmed.

you are the luckiest guy in the world i think p!tu...is it big??

Well, I DID say "if I'm not mistaken". Wasn't it originally supposed to come out this holiday season?

In any case, Sideshow would do well to have the PPO coincide with some kind of GOW release. Maybe have the PPO the day the original games are re-released on the PS3?

The PS3 God of War Collection releases on 11/17
thumbs2.gif

What the hell how long does it take to just show Kratos fully painted? That's the one thing that can ruin this is the paint job just looking off since Kratos relies on very few physical attributes compared the complexity of some other characters.

Also, I heard they were also going to make God of War dioramas similar to the Star Wars Clone Wars ones. Is this true. If so, I might need to see that. A Kratos versus Zeus or Hades might get my money instead cause lord knows I can't afford both.

Back