1/6 Scale Predator 2 Trophy Wall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dizzyarse

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well with AVP game and a new movie on the horizon I have been in Pred mode for a few weeks now. So I thought that with the precious little spare time I had on my hands I would get a little project underway that I have wanted to do for a while.
You can get several of the skulls already, namely the Lost Pred skull and the Alien skull, but there are 3 classic ones that you see on the wall that are crying out to be done.
First is the big sabertooth one.... (this is before the bottom jaw is done)

Lastly will be the huge T-Rex style one... then the back wall itself.
Oh, and I will be able to do a limited number of re-casts for those who are interested!
Dizzy

Lookin' real good. Great idea for a Dio. I'm tryin' to hold off goin' back to Preds until I get caught up with IM, RE and T2. But this is makin' me get tempted to go back.

this is gonna be pretty tough to pass up. i've wanted to see this for years.
i'd love to see how it all looks when it's put together and finished.

wasn't there someone working on making the actual wall these were attached to on here?
what happened to that?

A few more pics in natural light... my camera flash distorts all the colours and makes things look grainy!
Dizzy

Looking good! This is crying out to be done now that HT appear to have given up on P2.

Please put me down for a recast set!

A few more pics in natural light... my camera flash distorts all the colours and makes things look grainy!
Dizzy
definitely makes a difference.
what's the ballpark on when you can actually start taking orders on these?

I haven't even worked out how to do the wall yet... I have this lightweight A1 sized plastic coated board, but that is still in the planning stage.
I have no idea of the prices or turnaround time yet either... each skull is made of 3 or 4 castings fixed together like a kit, and it will probably take a couple of weeks to do a full set of the three. This will definately be a limited run!
Dizzy

Facebox is the one who was working on the wall Prefused.He was going to offer it out but couldnt muster the time and resources for it.
Dizzy,I would be more than happy with just the skulls and no wall as well.Maybe easier for you that way...

Back