1/6 Scale Predator 2 Trophy Wall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, now I know these are not the best of pictures, I will get some better ones once there is some decent natural light, so these are just to show the scale of the skulls.
Also as I do not have much time to devote to making these I am not going to be taking orders... it will keep people waiting too long (each set is likely to take about 2 weeks to finish). I will be doing a few extra sets... this particular set will be up on eBay at the weekend. As I finish each set I will let everyone know they are on eBay and post the link.
One other thing... we have 3 threads about skulls at the moment... if the other thread owners have no objections maybe we should merge them?
Dizzy

Also as I do not have much time to devote to making these I am not going to be taking orders... it will keep people waiting too long (each set is likely to take about 2 weeks to finish). I will be doing a few extra sets... this particular set will be up on eBay at the weekend. As I finish each set I will let everyone know they are on eBay and post the link.
bummer. i was looking forward to ordering a set.
and i wouldn't mind the wait. too good to be true i guess.

hopefully Mostly Fantasy can get his set up for order here.

Hey guys, now I know these are not the best of pictures, I will get some better ones once there is some decent natural light, so these are just to show the scale of the skulls.
One other thing... we have 3 threads about skulls at the moment... if the other thread owners have no objections maybe we should merge them?
Dizzy

Sorry to hear you changed your mind about it. I can understand your not having enough time, though. I may give ebay a try, but I'm afraid it could be a crap shoot as far as actually getting a set goes.

I'm not aware of the other threads you mentioned, but I'm still interested in having a set of skulls if somebody else is making them. Are there any pics of those available?

I'm not aware of the other threads you mentioned, but I'm still interested in having a set of skulls if somebody else is making them. Are there any pics of those available?
Yeah, it is Mostly Fantasy... he needs to make a few more posts and then can start selling.
Dizzy

The skulls have all sold now! I will get another set done in the next week or so.
Dizzy

Right guys, one more set almost finished, so I will be posting them on eBay tomorrow afternoon (UK time, morning US time)... and I will not be doing any more for a while.
The last set got snapped up in 3 hours, so be quick if you want them!!!
I will post the link in the commerce section, and a note here.
Dizzy

A pleasure dude, hope you like them... and post pics when you finish the display.
I will do another set in a few weeks.
Dizzy

Hey Dizzyarse, very nice work on the skulls!!
I was wondering if you were creating and selling any of them seperately? I ask because I am after a nice human skull for my collection... And nice skulls are kind of hard to come by at the moment. Thanks :)

I am sure I can do something for you... send me a pm with your e-mail address and I will get back with some pictures after the weekend.
Dizzy

Hey, I'll pm you as well but what do you have for skulls currently? I'm doin a trophy wall myself and am always lookin for more additions...

Hey guys, I know this isn't related but I wasn't sure where else to mention it. If anyone is interested there is an artist selling 1/6th scale FRESH human brains ~ perfect for your predators etc ;) hehe I think it adds that level of gore that the bone trophies do not. Anyway, here's the link my friends if any of you are interested:

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Custom-1-6...&otn=2&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5073349529117890788

Sorry mate, no longer doing these. The trophy wall did not work out, and HT keep making the skulls! The big T Rex one is the most difficult as there are few reference shots. Cannot seem to get a view which shows the crest on the top of the head properly, and no idea of how the underside or cack of the head looks.

Back