1/6 Scale Predator 2 Trophy Wall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Facebox is the one who was working on the wall Prefused.He was going to offer it out but couldnt muster the time and resources for it.
Dizzy,I would be more than happy with just the skulls and no wall as well.Maybe easier for you that way...
ah, bummer. i remember his stuff looking pretty cool.

and agreed. i can go without the wall if it's too much of a hassle.
the skulls alone are way too awesome.

I made a wall myself, not 100% accurate as in the p2 movie..
Added some stuff i saw of the wall in the movie and in interviews.
Just make it of clay.

I thought about clay, but it would end up being so heavy... and prone to cracks. Another thought was plaster of paris and cloth strips... like a plaster-cast. But again weight would be an issue.
I will be able to work it out, but unlikely to reproduce it. Thin plaster-board (like dry-wall) could be carved ito like a relief.
Dizzy

Dizzy,I would be more than happy with just the skulls and no wall as well.Maybe easier for you that way...

Seconded. I'm not hugely bothered about a display wall - I can see price and shipping becoming very major issues - and would be very happy just to buy the skulls alone.

this is gonna be pretty tough to pass up. i've wanted to see this for years.
i'd love to see how it all looks when it's put together and finished.

wasn't there someone working on making the actual wall these were attached to on here?
what happened to that?

Facebox is the one who was working on the wall Prefused.He was going to offer it out but couldnt muster the time and resources for it.

Yeah, it was me. Like Dizzy said, it's kind of a conundrum to reproduce such a large diorama in a costly manner. I couldn't make a feasible for everyone to be able to afford it. :(

(damn expensive resin)

DSC04498.jpg

Display011.jpg

Display012.jpg

Display014.jpg

I have started on the third skull now... hopefully be finished that by next Monday (lots of Bank Holidays to sculpt this week!)

I have no idea of the prices or turnaround time yet either... each skull is made of 3 or 4 castings fixed together like a kit, and it will probably take a couple of weeks to do a full set of the three. This will definately be a limited run!
Dizzy
will you be selling these as completed/painted pieces or as kits? (personally, i like kits)

I've got a full set of these I'd be willing to sell if anyone wants a set.

It's an orginal set too, not a recast.

Just needs some cleanup and some paint.

You get all of these...

https://www.modelzone.com/mangrasshopper/index.php?level=picture&id=138
that's the GEOmetric set isn't it? looks like they actually still sell it on their site too.
https://www.geometricdesign.net/customize.htm

also, what the crap is that skull in the middle supposed to be?
lrg-138-000_0948.JPG

it wasn't on the wall in P2 and it doesn't look like any creature i've seen in any movie.

that's the GEOmetric set isn't it? looks like they actually still sell it on their site too.
https://www.geometricdesign.net/customize.htm

also, what the crap is that skull in the middle supposed to be?
lrg-138-000_0948.JPG

it wasn't on the wall in P2 and it doesn't look like any creature i've seen in any movie.

Yep, it's the Geo set.

Not sure what that middle one is.

Just something Geo put in there.

think i figured it out.

320x240.jpg

it's a primitive klingon ancestor like what worf devolved into in next generation.

kind of a cool idea.

Ive seen these and bought some from monsters in motion.But the ones I had(which I returned)were not scaled to 1:6.Are these?

Oh, nice catch.

Does look alot like it, for sure.
just popped into my head after i looked at the regular klingon skull in the pic.
kinda weird that they'd put 2 different klingon skulls in that set instead of the others actually in the movie.
Ive seen these and bought some from monsters in motion.But the ones I had(which I returned)were not scaled to 1:6.Are these?
the GEOmetric skull set is 1:8 scale... even though i don't remember them making any 1:8 P2 kits.
that set might look cool with the Halcyon P2 kit though.

Dizz, those skulls look amazing, great job! The wall would be really cool to have, but it does sound pretty complicated and time consuming. I'd be overjoyed just to have a set of unpainted skulls whenever they're available. Please count me in! :)

Okay guys, back on topic.
I have finished the sculpt for the last skull, the T-Rex style one, and have casted the top... but ran out of materials before I can cast the jaw, so haere are some pics of the sculpey sculpt. You will probably notice on the second source picture that the original skull has been damaged and the side bits are broken off.
Dizzy

Back