WGP's Classic Battlestar Galactica thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WGP CLASSIC GALACTICA F.A.Q.'S!!!!!

mailbag.jpg

Q)Will you make equipment and weapons?

A)People frequently ask if we will make helmets, guns, and equipment like ther data pads. As part of the costumes we would be making the boots, belts, holsters, guns, and data pads as part of our complete outfits and have the parts for sale.

Dunno about the helmets. If there is demand. We could make helmets but since we were not willing to compromise the way the hair was sculpted on the Apollo and Starbuck heads, we may need to make a new head for the helmet combo.

Q)Will you make any Cylons?

A)Possibly. First we'd need to be able to make sure we could produce them in chrome. That is a must. I have always heard this was extremely difficult. Then, the only reason to make a Cylon is if we can give them their moving red eye and SFX like the sound of their eye cycling (and a few choice lines). SWEEEEEEEEET. That would be amazing. So maybe down the line.

Q)Will Lucifer's dome be light up?

A)I would LOVE Lucifer's head to be light up, (which is an entirely different thing from knowing how to make his head light up, where to hide the battery, etc, so we'll see what we can do when the time comes.)

Q)Will you make a Muffiit?

A)If the demand is there, but lets be realistic---not before Lucifer or a Cylon! A Daggit should have a removable helmet head with the actor monkeys head beneath!

Last edited:
Re: Dirk Benedict/Richard Hatch interest thread

Even though Dirk Benedict proved a total ass about the new series (see his remarks), I would still like a good figure of Starbuck.

Any chance of an Athena sculpt?

I'll take a Benedict.

And I love how he doesn't hold back his opinion.

Even though Dirk Benedict proved a total ass about the new series (see his remarks), I would still like a good figure of Starbuck.

Any chance of an Athena sculpt?

Seriously, after Dirk and Richard, which I think will be no-brainers for interest, it's all up to you guys and the demand for us to make the rest of the cast, because I would love to have the full cast on my shelf.

John Colicos, Patrick Macnee. Anne Lockhart, etc. All up to you.

If this gets rolling I would also like to get a group order going with a 1:6 tailor for some nicely fitted Colonial Warrior costumes.

All the accessories from the mass produced 12" Galactica figures were very nice and could still be used, and are still available for the people needing them.

I'd love an A team version on Benedict, as well as Schultz,Mr.T and my favorite Peppard

I'd like all three. If you can get that fantastic 70s rock hair styles down.

Guys! So I realize this has only been up half a day and of course EVERYONE wants a Dirk Benedict most---that's a given---but only two people want a Richard Hatch so far? Really? Maren Jensen is kicking his ass! (laugh).

I said you control who gets made with the votes, so making all three isn't a prob if the numbers are there. I just find this funny poor Richard is getting the shaft on votes so far. :monkey2

The guy with the poofiest hair always wins!

because I would love to have the full cast on my shelf.

I had everyone on order from Amok Time. :(

OBSG Col. Tigh was another personal favourite. But Apollo, Starbuck, Boomer and Athena would make a nice quartet.

If you make an Maren Jensen/Athena head, then I would probably buy Apollo too with the hope of Boomer.

All the accessories from the mass produced 12" Galactica figures were very nice and could still be used, and are still available for the people needing them.

The hardest part would probably be reduced size boots with Athena.

Edit: That is if she is in her pilot uniform and not duty uniform.

I met Benedict at Dragon con last year, nice guy. Though I don't agree with a few of his ideals. Though I guess I can understand them from his perspective. Wasn't a big fan of the original Battlestar, but if there is an A-team version with the shorter hair cut, I'll be on board.

I have these guys...

DSC00410.jpg

The original Battlestar Galactica Apollo and Starbuck 12" figures made by Majestic Studios. Everything's great about them...except the head sculpts! So count me in for both of them! I'd like to get the rest of the crew being made by Majestic but I'd like to get better, more accurate sculpts for Richard Hatch and Dirk Benedict for these figures I already have.

Count me in! Thanks! :wave

Yeah, I'm old enough to remember the original BSG show, and saw it when it first came on TV in the late 1970s. :) I liked it back then. It was pretty cool when I was 7 years old. I was a HUGE fan of the new BSG on Sci-Fi. I didn't like the idea of a girl Starbuck, but after watching the entire series she became my favorite character! :)

Guys! So I realize this has only been up half a day and of course EVERYONE wants a Dirk Benedict most---that's a given---but only two people want a Richard Hatch so far? Really? Maren Jensen is kicking his ass! (laugh).

I said you control who gets made with the votes, so making all three isn't a prob if the numbers are there. I just find this funny poor Richard is getting the shaft on votes so far. :monkey2

When I saw Richard Hatch in the title I though this was about that Survivor winner :lol

Then I saw Benedict and then :yess:

We also need to get scupt for Peppard 'Hanibal' and Schultz 'Murdock' so I can finish my A-Team figures.

I don't know...this one is pretty bad...

dirkhat.jpg

Yeah, yours beats mine! (laugh)

The hardest part would probably be reduced size boots with Athena.

Edit: That is if she is in her pilot uniform and not duty uniform.

We could always make the female pilot boots when the time came for the custom female pilot outfit group order since both Athena and Sheba could use them (if enough people were behind wanting them both) so that's not a huge problem.

I've always wanted a toy Viper I can actually put figures in. In 1:6, a Viper (1:1 is 29 meters) would need to be 4ft to be accurate which is waaaay too huge for the space I have (unfortunately). Then I decided to cheat a bit and came up with this idea for a diorama, making it crashed therefore partly obscured. I have no modeling talent so I don't know if I will ever do it, but hey, at least I can design it in photoshop, dammit! In my mind the cockpit could open so the pilot can be rushing to escape as he is surrounded. :)

snowbank2.jpg

How much per headsculpt? I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

Back