Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Quotes from Jerry Macaluso
1/4 scale but no cloth. All polystone

Im a fan of Judge Dredd and thats why I took the license. I didnt even know about the new movie when I contacted them.

Id like to do Judge Death and Judge Anderson if sales are good.

I just think the character(s) deserve better than what has been released so far.

I can do a lot with the characters. Just going to see how it goes and make this first piece epic..

Wait until you see the EX ! Possibly coolest EX of all time

dreddteaser2161949336.jpg

Last edited:
No cloth at all? I think some nice black pleather would have been a good choice for his bodysuit. Still, looking forward to this piece.

1/4 scale but no cloth. All polystone

Im a fan of Judge Dredd and thats why I took the license. I didnt even know about the new movie when I contacted them.

Id like to do Judge Death and Judge Anderson if sales are good.

I just think the character(s) deserve better than what has been released so far.

Quote:
I can do a lot with the characters. Just going to see how it goes and make this first piece epic..

Wait until you see the EX ! Possibly coolest EX of all time

dreddteaser2161949336.jpg

Karma, are these Jerry's quotes?

I have the Mattel Judge Dredd staue that came out in the late 90's...my first statue ever...def dated now-a-days :lol
judgedredd.jpg

I'm interested to see if PCS can breathe new life into this license/character. I had NO IDEA a new film was coming out.

NO CLOTH...IMO is the correct choice.

I'm interested to see if PCS can breathe new life into this license/character. I had NO IDEA a new film was coming out.

NO CLOTH...IMO is the correct choice.

You can find some nice shots of Urban in the Dredd uniform if you look around a bit. Also, do a search for the Judge Minty fan film currently in production; it makes the original big budget Dredd film look like a You Tube nutshot clip.

But I already have four different polystone versions of Dredd, not counting Psi-Judge Anderson and Judge Death, so I'd kinda like something a little different this time around. 1:4 scale with a black pleather outfit would look awesome on the shelf.

I would buy this in a hearbeat. glad they are doing a new movie - I hope it will be better than the first one :wink1:

Hmmmm, just off the top of my head:

- interchangeable hands for various weapon configurations (Lawgiver Mark IV, Lawgiver Mark V, Lawrod, daystick, empty-handed, etc...)
- interchangeable heads for different looks (Bolland-sytle helmet, Ezquerra "Early Cases"-style helmet, zombie Dredd, battle-damaged helmet, etc...)
- bonus accessories for display (translucent Boinged-up Judge Death spirit, destroyed robot parts, KOed perp, etc...)

Amazing , when and were do i buy one of these , also and War robot would be amazing and a judge death.

I need this statue ASAP.

I like popcultureshock, they have the guts to do all sorts of cool stuff from different licenses. Not like certain other company who just reprints ironman&predator all day long.

Waiting for the paint version before making final decision.

I wish the suit had been a couple shades darker personally, but apart from that, looks mighty good.

$500 good though? That I'm still mulling over...

Back