Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sagat will turn it all around. I have faith. Your right the new stuff has not been that great but then we are talking about Dredd, the new #1 of the run.

i know exactly what pcs is.. and they are a far more valuable brand & retain value better than most sideshow pieces in general. All their old releases are grails...

you guys are confusing the new top pieces based on a few previous misses, i could told jerry all that cat (lion?) crap wont sell well. And some of the recent street fighter releases didnt look that good.

But Sagat is already a grail, dredd ex will too if release quality is good since it's so different than the reg version not just a color change. Red darkchylde still has a way to go as some inventory is still left from resellers and not a popular character, but i have no doubt over time it will be sought after as the sculpt/paint is absolutely stunning.

PCS is probably the only company left who sets a low es no matter what and stick with it, no re-releases, no "other versions" a month later etc.. I have a lot of respect for that.

You guys are wasting your breath. If you have someone whos so ignorant that they would compare the Dredd Ex which sold out lightning fast in PO to offerings that linger, its an overall inability to understand the market on collectibles. If we were discussing the normal edition it may be debatable, but this thing sold out at 500 bucks like they were giving it away for free.

You guys are wasting your breath. If you have someone whos so ignorant that they would compare the Dredd Ex which sold out lightning fast in PO to offerings that linger, its an overall inability to understand the market on collectibles. If we were discussing the normal edition it may be debatable, but this thing sold out at 500 bucks like they were giving it away for free.

"Sold" out like it was "free"..........
peter-griffin-roadhouse.jpg

Chris

I am betting its going to be just fine! Charged and paid for today

Will ship in a day. We'll see, hope this will exceed our expectations.

I passed on this but I can't wait to see in hand pics of this piece!

I will post up pics as soon as I get him. He is one of my anticipated statues this year. EX on the way here :)

I passed on this but I can't wait to see in hand pics of this piece!

I missed out on this because i did'nt even know about it! You snooze and you lose as they say! Been on the waiting list for about 4 months so unless someone who's ordered it cant pay for it then i dont stand a chance :(

Delayed in shipping now, just called to make sure and they are going out next week sometimes

They get charged on the eleventh, according to the email I just got.

Shame, I was hoping to have it for my birthday, hopefully it'll get down here in time for Christmas though.

I missed out on this because i did'nt even know about it! You snooze and you lose as they say! Been on the waiting list for about 4 months so unless someone who's ordered it cant pay for it then i dont stand a chance :(

Good luck with the WL. I think you may have a good chance of you got on it early.

Sideshow is now shipping this one guys. Hope someone will post pics when received. Thanks!:1-1:

Back