Popcultureshock 1/4 Scale Judge Dredd Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks awesome!
The price needs to come down though and they need to lose the metallic paint on the under suit. Otherwise it's perfect!
Base is really cool too.

Is the exclusive worth it? With two bases for $500? With an ES of 150 for the exclusive, do you guys think this statue has potential of being a sought after statue or may be grail? :cuckoo:

I'm having second thoughts of getting the exclusive, already got a notice from sideshow that it will ship in 25 days. What do you guys think? TIA :)

Is the exclusive worth it? With two bases for $500? With an ES of 150 for the exclusive, do you guys think this statue has potential of being a sought after statue or may be grail? :cuckoo:

I'm having second thoughts of getting the exclusive, already got a notice from sideshow that it will ship in 25 days. What do you guys think? TIA :)

No I think this will be less than 500.00 later on. It's too much. I bet it can be had for 350.00 to 400.00 later on down the road. Just wait and see!

Yes the EX will be worth it. Just having the extra base is worth having it.
I do not see the EX coming down. A couple of reasons, the first of the line as they are more coming. The fact that its limited to 150 also helps.

I for one am not giving this up anytime soon!

No I think this will be less than 500.00 later on. It's too much. I bet it can be had for 350.00 to 400.00 later on down the road. Just wait and see!

oh cbg... are you kidding? it's a 150 es 1/4 dredd. Only one in existence. And ex is a whole other 1/4 statue.

this is already a grail.

I think it is unlikely to go crazy high, but nor do I see it dropping below retail at all either, at least as far as the EX goes anyhow. The regular version you'll probably have a lot better chance of nabbing a deal on though.

Truthfully, I think the Dredd ex will hold pretty steady, value wise, probably spike up when these start to hit (if the release version turns out really well), steady out again, then spike again when the Judge Death piece hits, before steadying once more. The usual cycle for a niche line with a pretty small/well judged edition size.

But given that low edition size, and just how few of the EX versions that will likely trickle through to the after-market (providing that PCS don't screw it up somehow), I just don't see the value taking a significant nosedive on this. I mean the 1/6 scale Dredd vs Death piece has become quite rare, despite a 250 edition size. And even though some sellers try to hugely over-price it on the secondary market, asking more than double, and those ones almost never actually sell, the ones that are auctioned more reasonably always go for quite a bit above the original $250 retail price, at least from the ones I've seen (and I've been watching hoping to grab a good price on one for quite a while).

It is a big chunk of change, and honestly I do still think it was a bit over-priced, even though I ordered one, but unless PCS screw the pooch (and I really hope they don't) I just don't see the ex version tanking...at least not before someone manages to make an even better Judge Dredd piece some day.

Also, look at what Pumpkinhead goes for these days, and that had the same edition size, and far higher pricing, while being a far more niche license/character than Judge Dredd, to boot.

Then again, I guess the real truth is, who knows... :lol

I don't see this one going crazy high in price

I agree with this it won't go super low but it won't increase either just wait a year from release and see. I think after they are all sold out it will go for a bit under retail. I like the statue. I just don't think it's going to be worth the 500.00 and shipping price. It's just too high. 150 ES is still not that low for this in my opinion. :lol

I agree with this it won't go super low but it won't increase either just wait a year from release and see. I think after they are all sold out it will go for a bit under retail. I like the statue. I just don't think it's going to be worth the 500.00 and shipping price. It's just too high. 150 ES is still not that low for this in my opinion. :lol

you are crazy, this ex with 150 es will never go below retail. You can mark this post.

My man, you were not around when Shin Akuma came out.
There were many saying the same exact thin about the Shin. Now, I am not saying this is a Shin or anything. But then I have heard all this before, and seen it go the opposite direction after the word got out a year or two later.

Do you even know what PCS is? :lol It'll be easy to get this for around the same price for at least a year after release.

Not all the time
I got the Shin, Akuma, Ryu and evil Ryu when they came out and they all went up
More than enough to compensate the others

Last edited:
That's old PCS though.

True how about the newer pcs items? Bison, guile, chun Li, mumm ra, lion o, mortal combat etc? I'm just asking not saying they won't go up. True I was not around when the first street fighter stuff came out. Do you think dredd will be like those? Wasn't there some other ss statues with the same run as 150 and was still not moving?

True how about the newer pcs items? Bison, guile, chun Li, mumm ra, lion o, mortal combat etc? I'm just asking not saying they won't go up. True I was not around when the first street fighter stuff came out. Do you think dredd will be like those? Wasn't there some other ss statues with the same run as 150 and was still not moving?

There are too many statues these days. To be honest, no one knows what will go up and what will not. But there is a higher chance that the first of any run will rise in value.

To me the value is less important, its what pleases me. Sagat is a killer piece, Dredd has potential to be one, but we will not know till a few years from now.
Collect because you want to enjoy it, if it goes up then more power to you :peace

Do you even know what PCS is? :lol It'll be easy to get this for around the same price for at least a year after release.

i know exactly what pcs is.. and they are a far more valuable brand & retain value better than most sideshow pieces in general. All their old releases are grails...

you guys are confusing the new top pieces based on a few previous misses, i could told jerry all that cat (lion?) crap wont sell well. And some of the recent street fighter releases didnt look that good.

But Sagat is already a grail, dredd ex will too if release quality is good since it's so different than the reg version not just a color change. Red darkchylde still has a way to go as some inventory is still left from resellers and not a popular character, but i have no doubt over time it will be sought after as the sculpt/paint is absolutely stunning.

PCS is probably the only company left who sets a low es no matter what and stick with it, no re-releases, no "other versions" a month later etc.. I have a lot of respect for that.

not really OOT anyone can tell me where is KABuki thread?
i found the csmoore kabuki but not PCS.

or can i ask what u guys think of kabuki in this thread?

Back