Custom Bio Helmet for 18 inch Neca Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Updated 10/18/2012
I have revised my custom bio. I added a screen over the eyes. I have 7 remaining
$40 Raw Unpainted shipped.
$70 Painted shipped.

NeccaP1bio.jpg

Info written below is from 2011:
To replace the original bio with this custom one simply take a butter knife and pop the stock bio off the 18 inch Neca Predator. If you want one with a led you will need to drill a 8mm or so hole in the back of his head to put the switch in. It will come wired and ready to go. You will just need to make the hole, tighten the switch with the nut it comes with, and cut away a little of the grove the mask sits on as the wires will hold it up. The install process should take 10 minutes or less.
(I will add pictures of what to do soon)

$45 Raw Unpainted painted.
$70 Painted shipped.

img4574e-1.jpg

How to install it if you just bought the $65.00 led kit. You first need to remove the original mask. The:

steps.jpg

1/4 scale Human Skulls! 2 for $16.00 painted and shipped in the US. International $18.00. They are solid and weigh 3 oz or so.

14skull.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
looks amazing! :hi5:

when your ready to sell and ship ill take one with LED's and switch

I went to Radio Shack today and got switches but I didn't realize they are the type you have to hold down..... Gotta go back and get the right kind. Should be ready to ship in 2 days.

(I have yet to add the wires that go on the left side of the mask.) To replace the original bio with this custom one simply take a butter knife and pop the stock bio off the 18 inch Neca Predator. If you want one with a led you will need to drill a 8mm or so hole in the back of his head to put the switch in. It will come wired and ready to go. You will just need to make the hole, tighten the switch with the nut it comes with, and cut away a little of the grove the mask sits on as the wires will hold it up. The install process should take 10 minutes or less.
(I will add pictures of what to do soon)

$55 without led on ebay
$70 with Led, batteries, switch, battery housing on ebay

Outside eBay (here):
50 without led
65 with Led, batteries, switch, battery housing

Prices include shipping to the US. International will be a few dollars more. If you want, you can ship the head to me for installation. I will return the head to you with your original bio for $15.00 additional. That includes shipping.

img4574e.jpg

:drool :bow :hi5: :clap

This wont fit on a unmasked version. You can lay it on the ground as if he just threw it off.

so this does not fit onto an unmasked head? seems no point in led then?
nice work on them by the way

Last edited:
I went to Radio Shack today and got switches but I didn't realize they are the type you have to hold down..... Gotta go back and get the right kind. Should be ready to ship in 2 days.

no probs man! just hit me up with a pm once they are all done and ill send payment right away :yess:

Im working on a bio that will fit the unmasked version.its in the early stages,but as of now it looks promising.

First post updated with wires. Please place orders on the thread so I can keep track easier! Thanks.

Im working on a bio that will fit the unmasked version.its in the early stages,but as of now it looks promising.

I only have the closed mouth version and I would really like to have a mask that will fit.

Got your PM, ashkanis, looks fantastic, I will get payment together for the LED and switch version ASAP and notify you when I'm all set. :)

ok ashkanls

head is in the mail and payment is in your paypal, thanks again and you can mark me as paid

cant wait to see it in person! :hi5:

Last edited:
Man, it looks so sweet!! I'm in for the $65 full set up - PM sent your way ashkanls :wave

Back