Custom Bio Helmet for 18 inch Neca Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added instructions on how to add a custom mask to the head in the first post and in this one too.

steps.jpg

Ashkanis, I couldn't help but notice you had me down as paid for only the helmet, I included an extra $16.00 for 2 skulls as well.

You probably just forgot to add that to your edit of your original post here, if so it's cool.

Dont worry I only write that stuff for myself. 2 skulls were sent with the bio today to you. I blacked out the lens on the last 2 bios.

Okay cool, did the bio you sent me have blacked out lenses?

I've got my head all ready for the new bio, popped off the original bio (it's just resting on it now by gravity, will lay it at the feet of the closed mouth Pred once I get the new bio) and drilled the hole in the back of his head. :)

Hehe, no that's perfectly fine, I'm not sure that shadow would make the eyes dark enough if they were silver anyway so I actually prefer they be black.

It looks pretty sweet in the pics you posted, I may do a repaint on the eyes myself later, I'll see how they look once I got the bio in final position on the head.

Wow! I already recieved the bio and skulls, that was super fast and they look incredible dude, you'll be getting more business from me for sure, I might order another set of skull this week.

Thanks so much! :)

Now to go to work installing it.

Back