Custom Bio Helmet for 18 inch Neca Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raven6 and Koolop, here are your bios ready to go out today. Thanks guys

5) koolop - $96.00 plus 2 skulls Ready to ship, just waiting for the $$ as a gift please :) [email protected]
6) Raven6 - $80.00 paid. Shipping 6/20/11 (Fresno CA)

003-3.jpg

Got my two skull today and WOW ! They are cool and will ad some 1st class trophy to my predators :clap

Thanks a lot Ashkan !

Well, I was going to get only one Predator (closed mouth) and repaint it, but now would definitely pick up two. Great mod, ashkanls! So I guess we will get with 85$ deal in the August, just needed to get figures first. Great mod! Thanks for your work! Thread goes to the memories menu in my browser. :clap

Last edited:
Well, I was going to get only one Predator (closed mouth) and repaint it, but now would definitely pick up two. Great mod, ashkanls! So I guess we will get with 85$ deal in the August, just needed to get figures first. Great mod! Thanks for your work! Thread goes to the memories menu in my browser. :clap

I added you to the list.

I'm sorry, but what happens in August? Are you offering mods other than the bio and skulls, ashkanis?

I'm sorry, but what happens in August? Are you offering mods other than the bio and skulls, ashkanis?

LoL, He said he wouldnt be ready for it until August... I plan on adding a led to my cannon and one to the wrist. Once I do it and if I like how it comes out I might offer it up to others.

LoL, He said he wouldnt be ready for it until August... I plan on adding a led to my cannon and one to the wrist. Once I do it and if I like how it comes out I might offer it up to others.

Oh okay lol.

You can already pencil me in for that if it turns out good. :wave

Just out of curiosity, would it even be possible to install an actual laser instead of an LED? Is this doable? I know laser pens are getting smaller and smaller, so it doesn't seem unreasonable for me to ask this.

Just out of curiosity, would it even be possible to install an actual laser instead of an LED? Is this doable? I know laser pens are getting smaller and smaller, so it doesn't seem unreasonable for me to ask this.

I have never tried it........ Im 99% sure it can be done.

Kobe, PM sent. You should have pm'd me to speed things up.

I casted the spine bones that come with the 18 inch Neca and connected a the custom skull and tail bone area to it and added another piece to elongate the spine. These are a bytch to make! My camera can not pick up the red correctly.

skullspine.jpg

did mine same way, good effect. if you close the hand a little so its grabbing the skull around the spine its more effective

do it buddy, the wrist bomb looks great with a flashing led:clap

Hey guys, been a while. Made new skulls:

$24 shipped for four 4 skulls. You get one bloody version, one jawless, on full jaw clean, and a full jaw battle damaged. You will need to paint the other 3 the way you desire.

necaskulls.jpg

Hey guys, been a while. Made new skulls:

$24 shipped for four 4 skulls. You get one bloody version, one jawless, on full jaw clean, and a full jaw battle damaged. You will need to paint the other 3 the way you desire.

necaskulls.jpg

just paid for 4 my friend......plus int shipping:wave

Back