1/6 Christopher Reeve Man of Steel Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sculpt is quite impressive! I really like the serious look. Definitely interested in one.

I don't receive any message from him that I think the project has been pending or cancelled:gah:

That's unfortunate. Though it seems that the folks who order this head would want a suit to go with it. :dunno

Casts will ship this week. Available in both neck and neckless.
CRneck1.jpg
CRneckless1.jpg

nkles.jpg

*Takes deep breath*
I honestly think Hot toys are going to struggle to top this. That's the man captured eloquently right there.
Gentlemen - best body reccomendations if I wanted to scale him up over the 12" mark...?

HT will certainly struggle to top this sculpt - but Arnie Kim is talented that is for sure - win win situation really, I think this sculpt is worth picking up just for it's expression alone, and I would if I had the spare funds

I don't receive any message from him that I think the project has been pending or cancelled:gah:

Hi Kato :)
My apologies,this is not the final version if my C. Reeve, but I decided to make him available, I am still working on a final version, but that may not happen for another year or so, as my schedule is booked for the next year.
I will keep you posted, it also depends a lot on the new Hot Toys version, so I may never make my final version available if Hot Toys makes something great, it will just be for me.
Thanks!
-Erick

Between this sculpt and the Reeve suit moe is offering I may have to agree with martin-el.

I am sorry guys, I think Hot toys will do a great job, this is a decent take on him, but I am still not happy , but I am sure I am just being very picky.

Back