1/6 Christopher Reeve Man of Steel Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sorry guys, I think Hot toys will do a great job, this is a decent take on him, but I am still not happy , but I am sure I am just being very picky.

Erick, thanks for this HERMOSA OBRA DE ARTE!!!:clap is PERFECTA!!!:wink1::hi5:

Hi Kato :)
My apologies,this is not the final version if my C. Reeve, but I decided to make him available, I am still working on a final version, but that may not happen for another year or so, as my schedule is booked for the next year.
I will keep you posted, it also depends a lot on the new Hot Toys version, so I may never make my final version available if Hot Toys makes something great, it will just be for me.
Thanks!
-Erick

Hi Erick

I fully understand yr situation! It is fine!

I has exactly the same opinion as you. Just in case the clothing and sculpt of Hottoys version is not as good as mine and yrs, we should definately creat our own !

All the material has been already.

Kato

Last edited:
Hi Erick

I has exactly the same opinion as you. Just in case the clothing and sculpt of Hottoys version is not as good as mine and yrs, we should definately creat our own !

Kato

THE PERFECT TEAM!!!!:1-1:::clap:clap

I would like to pick up two painted ones if possible. Could you give me your info so I can pay you.

That is an amazing HS! I'm going to wait to see what HT comes up with, but I might pick up one of these too.

If you need an outfit, I've found the Mattel superman outfit will fit on most standard 1/6 figures pretty well.

img0463pf.jpg

This is on the narrow shouldered HT body I broke the muscular one by accident. Waiting on a new one in the mail.

If you need an outfit, I've found the Mattel superman outfit will fit on most standard 1/6 figures pretty well.

img0463pf.jpg

This is on the narrow shouldered HT body I broke the muscular one by accident. Waiting on a new one in the mail.

Was this from the new mattel superman figure, if so any photos of that body and sculpt, CHEERS

Hi Erick

Kato

Agreed! Thank you Kato!

erick is a class act...i respect him as an artist and a person he does such great work and strives to give us the best product possible! kudos to you E i love your work man this looks great!

Got mine today too! pictures don't do this justice (and it is amazing in the pictures), it is truly unbelievable!

Back