1:6 GHOST ANAKIN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even my wife said how impressive it looks Marc.

Right after she called us losers for making Kurgan sounds:monkey2 :monkey2

Focusing is something I have a difficult time doing. In life and by camera. :lol

Cap'n: I do a crappy Kurgan impression... :eek: King does an awesome one however. Anytime you are in SLC you are welcome to check him out. :duff

pixletwin said:
Cap'n: I do a crappy Kurgan impression... :eek: King does an awesome one however. Anytime you are in SLC you are welcome to check him out. :duff

I shall indeed then! I'd love to hear King's though since I haven't seen the film. Is he growling or shouting?
:lol

Very awesome figure Pix! You know how much I love the Hayden Ghost, but this figure does that version perfect justice. I'm actually hoping now Sideshow can make one as good as yours. Congrats on such a well done custom! :rock

OK, well, first off I'm jealous beyond words. That's simply a cool custom and you did a great job putting him together. Second, I think I'm sold on Darren's Anakin sculpt. I've been contemplating getting one from him for a while and now I know I will...maybe two.

Thanks for sharing Pix!

Buttmunch said:
Very awesome figure Pix! You know how much I love the Hayden Ghost, but this figure does that version perfect justice. I'm actually hoping now Sideshow can make one as good as yours. Congrats on such a well done custom! :rock

First, very nicely done Pix, much as have mixed feelings about the film, as a figure, Anakin in classic Jedi duds looks sweet.

As for Sideshow attempting something similar, it would be limiting for articulation but maybe a cool convention piece, but make some sort of semi-transparent blue plastic shell to encase a regular figure to give the blue glow appearance.

Pix you have definatly inspired me. Soon as Darren offers up the casting again I think Im gonna see if I can splurge and get 4 heads. 1 for Anakin, 1 for Vader, 1 for Ghost and 1 to see if a blue wash is feasable to make it look.. "ghosty".

Thank you Pix.... You made me proud to be a part of this project. It looks stunning and was definitely a challenge to work on. I will not soon forget it... and to see it all come together like that is really awesome. :duff

Love the end of the video too!! :rock:rock:rock

awesome... lol love the last part... if you look closely it looks like your luke background is shooting anakin.

snakebeater said:
awesome... lol love the last part... if you look closely it looks like your luke background is shooting anakin.

Gun.jpg

Yeah it does. :lol :pow

Thanks for the complements everyone. :D

Wow! Amazing stuff... and you can tell it was a real labor of love to put it together.

Even though I personally don't like him being added into ROTJ :)monkey3) that is one awesome custom and looks perfect :rock

Back